Hello my friends, :smile:

Impossible for me to open the "F-16C_B50+_tur.LOD" file with our precious LOD Viewer by mue !

I've tested it with other TMF F-16 serie LODs this is possible to open them with this tool.

In game this LOD runs with the F-16C Block 50+ (TuAF) mod.

P. :hi:

I've noticed that to, it locks up my whole PC if I try and open it with the lod viewer but it works fine in the game.

• Thanks 1

I just tried to open with LODViewer v0.6.3 and it was fine.

I usually open by right clicking on the aircraft's .ini file and using Open with...LODViewer but it also worked by double clicking the LOD file itself. 

• Thanks 1

If LODViewer is set to display hitboxes and/or collision points, and the data for those is broken (typos or other mistakes), the LOD is not loaded. Make sure the data for those is correct. I had the same issue while working on improving aircraft for the ODS 30AE mod, and in the end I fixed and/or improved hitboxes and collision points for more than a hundred aircraft.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ok ! Thousands thanks my friends !!! :good:P.

3 hours ago, Menrva said:

If LODViewer is set to display hitboxes and/or collision points, and the data for those is broken (typos or other mistakes), the LOD is not loaded. Make sure the data for those is correct. I had the same issue while working on improving aircraft for the ODS 30AE mod, and in the end I fixed and/or improved hitboxes and collision points for more than a hundred aircraft.

So I can assume that the .lods included in ODS 30AE are a upgrade over the standard ones available in CA as a single download?

1 hour ago, madvad said:

So I can assume that the .lods included in ODS 30AE are a upgrade over the standard ones available in CA as a single download?

the lods no

the data ini edits to the hit and collision boxes yes

there are several new models that were unique to ODS 30AE, many of which have come out in other releases since then

• Like 1