Jump to content

ludo.m54

MODDER
  • Posts

    899
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    49

Everything posted by ludo.m54

  1. Defending Djibouti
  2. Thanks Carlo, I'll take a look after my day at work Ludo
  3. hello everyone, we can affect a start date in the file but is it possible to affect an end date ? Thanks for your help. Ludo
  4. Thanks a lot Erik
  5. I made some times ago 3 tones camo skin for the Mirage, I think it would be a nice Portuguese skin if you want I can look into my archives and send it to you ? Ludo
  6. here some pics I found, I also found specificities of the pod if you're interested
  7. EC 4/30 Vexin :
  8. I'm going to try to make the 4/33 Vexin squadron skin. Ludo
  9. I just look at several pictures of the F-1 cockpit and I don't see any RWR. Do you know if it's a "visual" RWR or only a "noisy" RWR ? Ludo
  10. Ukrainian eels, directly imported from Chernobyl...
  11. congratulations Raven ! Ludo
  12. Hi, Yes, I would like to take a look on them. We made some changes on the 3D model and on the original templates but if I can upgrade them to very high resolution, it would be great. Thanks. Ludo
  13. Mirage F-1C200 French Armée de l'Air : Ludo
  14. Great ! Is it a brand new model or did you add the doppler via the fake pilot method ? If you plan to make French Armée de l'Air Mirage IIIE, I can help, I have all the squadron insignias and all the decals. My screenshot : Ludo
  15. All the versions are planned (I like the grey camo of the spanish air force), but real life take a lot of time to some members of the team. Ludo
  16. Happy New Year !!!
  17. Merry Christmas !!!
  18. Good news ! Thanks. Ludo
  19. Great work ! do you also planned to make a doppler radar version of the aircraft ? Ludo
  20. Hello, If you want to take a look to the FM, just contact me via PM, I will send our WIP files. Ludo
  21. Great, thanks my friend Ludo
  22. With brand new targets for the F-4 : flying pigs I'm curious : what kind of missile should be used to shoot them down ? Ludo
  23. Fantastic ! great ! awesome ! Thanks a lot !!! Ludo
  24. We will make all the versions with their sub-variants as independent aircrafts. And we will do all our possible to give to them all the local specificities. Ludo
  25. We still work hard on this bird... No release date can be communicated at this stage. we project to make : Mirage F-1C (air superiority) and all his variantions. Mirage F-1E (multirole fighter) and all his variations. Mirage F-1A (ground attack) Mirage F-1CT and CR But you have to be patient, to make a high quality aircraft, we need time. Ludo
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..