Jump to content

dsawan

LEGEND
  • Posts

    3,285
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by dsawan

  1. Hi, Guys. i just saw that the Ea-6B for Thirdwire is available at the Razbam website. Just doqloaded it but wont get to it till later in weeked. So head over if interested. here's a link: http://www.razbam.org/store/advanced_searc...s=ea6+b+prowler
  2. Hi, how is this mod going? Were there gonna be me109 e-4 and 4b's at some point? Thx.
  3. player, but the other plnes work such as he-111's, wrench's mods and work done by others. Just these ones.
  4. hi guys, I just noticed that the bristol beaufighter and blenheim planes crash to desktop, whereas before patch, thye were working. i did not mess with the plane folders as other planes work. Anyone else having a prob? thx. Dont know who made them.
  5. yes plz post. thx.
  6. Hi, that pic above that Brain mentions is one I also see in some terrains. thye look like small peieces far out to sea. I think Greece terrain has it too.
  7. Nope, no ati, using NVIDIA 6150 vid card with a dual core AMD 4400plus. Over 2GB RAM CPU at 2.3 GHZ. I have my water set to high on all TW sims.
  8. Strike Fighters: The Collector's Edition
  9. i too get that shadow around land as well. cant be specific on which terrain but I think Greece was one and a few other third party terrains.
  10. Hi, I did some more testing and it seems with the germanyCE map for woe with the new panel set by brain 32 and the height addon, there is no stutter. same goes for the deutschalnd terrain by gepard. VietnamSEA for WOV is good to with occasional stutter. is it because the scenery is low poly? Or is there something in data ini to make chg so all terrains run smooth. i tested using f10 key and especially on the runway. Or is case of too many objects in the scenery itself?
  11. dsawan

    Thanks for TK

    You said it, where can youfins a sim that can mod all these historical planes? Thanks.
  12. Wow, thats impressive shots. thx.
  13. Excellent. does this include takeoff fix also?
  14. Nice Wrench. any chance on the j version in future?
  15. A gunship version would be awesome for this bird: See here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairchild_AC-119
  16. Thx, nice skin. would like to see a French skin as the boxcar was involved in Dien Bien Phu during France's foray in Southeast Asia. Perfect for WOV. See here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C-119
  17. Yes, plz release when can. thx.
  18. Hi, again. I am now on vaca from work so I will be testing more often. It happens when i pan say to 40 degrees or so. When i pan sideways, its smoother for some reason. Also, f10 or flyby mode shows the microstutter also. Il-2 FB I have and I dont get any stutter.
  19. Did North Vietnam use the su-7 or were they kept near the Chinese border during Nam?
  20. Hi, thx for your skins. Another request when you can. An all silver skin and a commercial skin as they were used post-war for freight and acrgo. Thx.
  21. Hi, don't see anything in background running as woi is smooth as silk. sfp1 stutters when panning around at certain spots.
  22. Hi, I noticed my sfp 1 installs stutter when flying by a millixseocnd or two, especially when panning with the mouse at certain angles. This is consistent after the October patches and not before. My WOI and WOE ones are smooth however. Did anyone have this prob and if so what to fix? My game settings are the same for all three installs. SFP 1 is the original strike fighters. Just not sure if patches had something to do with it.
  23. Hi, I noticed my Eurocpter tiger helos adn a1-h cobra gunships main roto does not work after the patches. Does anyone know how to get them to work? thx.
  24. Cool, keep em comin!
  25. Noticed Poland operated them as well. See here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handley_Page_Halifax 2 of the pics on this are desert scheme; http://www.wwiivehicles.com/unitedkingdom/...age-halifax.asp
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..