Jump to content

dsawan

LEGEND
  • Posts

    3,285
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by dsawan

  1. thx, man. keep up on em. Hey syrix, one more thing. Any chance on doing a desert scheme whether real or fictional, when you have the time of course. I have a MAW install for thirdwire ww2 and would think a desert scheme would look nice. No rush, just if you are interested in trying a new one. I can see if theres any I can find in terms of pics or maybe fictional. Just let me know. thx.
  2. Hi, is there a way to get antiship missions to work with WOV? I mean what ini file do you edit so antiship is under mission type? Is this feasible? thx.
  3. Nice work, Syrinx. can't wait for these.
  4. Nice Veltro, any cahnce on a coastal command variant in future?bor the relative of the halifax-Warwick> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vickers_Warwick http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handley_Page_Halifax
  5. Roger Moore will always be a fav for me even though some were corny. He epitomizes the 70's and 80's, an era I grew up in, along with Star Wars, Star Trek movies I-IV and Raiders of the Lost Ark.
  6. Hi, does anyone know if an all-jet engine B-36 is in the works? Is it edits to the data.ini or more complicated than that. thx. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convair_YB-60
  7. Yes, you are the man Veltro, thx.
  8. Anyone know how to edit the data.ini file to get a cannon to the front of the plane? i was wondering how feasible the anti-ship version would be made. I know of a cfs 2 model but not sure about it in SF. See here:
  9. Hi, does the N have cannon aboard. the nose has the slits for guns, but not in the file. Also, is anyone making French skins for these birds? thx.
  10. Ditto, what he said.
  11. WOWWWWWWW! that was fast. heck, I might take off from work just to play with it.
  12. Really nice work there. Just curious, what pit does it use, a new one or a substitute till the real one comes on line like using f-18 pit. probably would be better to use a sub in order to get it released via permission.
  13. Hi, I remember the previous update had a crosshair when you looked to the right to aim the arty. is that supposed to be there? I put the c-130 h pit in and got a decent pit but no crosshairs, just the HUD lettering in the front in green.
  14. How's this one going?
  15. Nice, perfect for the TOW or RAF bomber command raids into Germany 1941-43.
  16. Hmm, could have sworn they stayed open when on autopliot before when lining up for a bomb run. Will have to try and see.
  17. Hi, guys. realize this is a beta bird but having crash to desktop with version 1.6 in SFP 4.1 or the original strike fighters. Beta 1.5 was working with this but when i put 1.6 it crashes to desktop. Did like readme says. Anyone else have this? thx.
  18. Hi, I am having probs with bomb bay doors on planes. This is after the recent patches for sept 2008 for wov and woe. They open and then close right away. They won;t remain open. Any fic for this? thx.
  19. I too am havinf this prob. Fixed the rotors but the hueys still blow up on the runway. Has anyone found a way to fix? tried one of the Hinds and no prob there. thx.
  20. whatever, homy, he he . thx again.
  21. Go get her,gents, she's in the dwld section here.
  22. Great, thanks Kevin.
  23. ya forgot me for originally posting this in a separate thread, he he. thanks to all involved !
  24. Fast cardo, i tried that no go.Mab,I deleted the old one. i took the new one from the safe folder for the new patches and copied it over the old one. ie ven tried taking the WOI one since it works and putting it in wov's control fodler to no effect.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..