Jump to content

dsawan

LEGEND
  • Posts

    3,285
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by dsawan

  1. Cool, we need one. But can you fix the roundel or star on the left wing, it still has the blue circle around it. They dont match and on the right side.
  2. We'll at least he's on Hulu:
  3. Coming soon! Afrikaaaaaaaaaaa! http://www.matrixgames.com/news/929/Panzer.Corps:.Afrika.Korps.Release.Date.Nears!
  4. You outdid yurself on this one. excellent. the 2nd pic would be a desktop background.
  5. Hi, i know there's maps containing Japan with other conflicts or countires, but has anyone decided to make a specific scale map of just Japan itself in a smaller scale? http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/01/Japan_topo_en.jpg
  6. Any chance someone can make a A-4 for the japanese self-defense force? haven't seen any but could be a what-if http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A-4_Skyhawk
  7. True, but when they keep laying you off, you get demoralized pretty quick. But yeah ya gotta keep trying to survive.
  8. You're not the only one. these dudes have it worse:
  9. well, sf2, yeah i know its for sf1 but the other 2 hurricanes you released show up fine.
  10. Hi, nope. the iv and trop releases work, just this one
  11. is there a decals folder? comes up with no decals
  12. Hey Eric, just a request. can you do an all olive skin? for the convair
  13. simply awesome. cant wait to fly her
  14. Anyone else have this prob. I cahnged nothing in the planes folder and it was working the last time I played. I am referring to the F-104A and C released recently. it was working last time I played and disappeared from the plane list. I looked at the folder and everything is in order esp the pits and even tried changing to one that worked. The f-104G default is showing up so I am baffled.
  15. Thx supgen. This worked!
  16. Hi, I am still confused. I see the options.ini but in the mods folder in the new drive that I moved the folder too. My c drive has the exe files and core files. I use a sf2exp2 exe. I changed the drive letter to M which is the new external and not the c drive. Is this right? the options ini looks like this: [Mods] ModsEnabled=TRUE Directory=M:\Users\dsawan\Saved Games\ThirdWire\StrikeFighters2 Exp2 - Copy Rising Sun Editors=StrikeFighters2 [screenShots] Directory=M:\Users\dsawan\Saved Games\ThirdWire\StrikeFighters2 Exp2 - Copy Rising Sun\ScreenShots Format=JPG Shouls I do anything to the C drive that contains the exe's ?
  17. yep me likes. user friendly
  18. cool. hope for a sf2 one someday. The 2D and the IV are the best for groundapounda
  19. Nice one Eric, do hope ya can release. Change from the usual silver
  20. Hi, i apologize if this is dumb but its been awhile. i just moved my SF2 FOLDERS modded to an external drive to free up disk space on my c or primary drive. When i try to start up with the exe. icon, it does not work with the mods. Just shows default planes and items. i tried changing the location in the options ini to indicate the new external drive M but no go. can anyone help? Thx. never played it on a external before.
  21. nice, can you release/
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..