Jump to content

dsawan

LEGEND
  • Posts

    3,285
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by dsawan

  1. Curious, will there be new menu screens for this Formosa freedom?
  2. Look forward to this! http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3670804/Fighter_Combat_Simulators_F_10.html#Post3670804
  3. http://en.wikipedia....ion_stripes.jpg http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P-61 beauty of a plane.
  4. Western digital is reliable. No probs with failure yet and affordable. I have 2 running on my pc and preparing to get more when can.
  5. me likes!
  6. windy her ein Boston. Worse shd be mond afternoon.
  7. notha update. This time the West. So far pretty decent. I luv fighting in Italy as it favors defender as in real life. No new equipment chgs but evacuations galore! http://matrixgames.com/products/446/details/Panzer.Corps.Grand.Campaign.'42.-.'43.West
  8. dsawan

    A37 Ingame

    wow, makes my mouth water! remember the sf1 versions but this tops them.
  9. same dave. I luv the camo blue skin coming with it. Now if only an official S both slatted and un get released.
  10. thx,
  11. awesome bro! Better get the time in before winter! Cold here in MA.
  12. Il-10 and tu-2?
  13. I assume the Frog and Hog versions will be included?
  14. yep excellent.
  15. Hi, can you release this one? Thx.
  16. I hope whatever it is is released at start of the mth when I have funds!
  17. Hi, tested the campaign and it still wont work after removing the script. just so you know. Guess i have to use single missions for now.
  18. me likes too, I would say 70's and F-5's in use.
  19. Nice. use against Godzailla's son
  20. ok, it works. But now when i click on campaigns, it freezes and i have to exit to desktop. Also, no AAA in single missions. Will ther ebe single missions in future as well as new menu screens?
  21. Someday? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamov_Ka-32
  22. cant get the terrain to show. i use sf2exp2 with July '12 patch. Planes effects work but no formosa terrain. I have a full merged install minus NA.
  23. yay!!!!!!!!!!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..