Jump to content

FalconC45

VETERAN
  • Posts

    1,778
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by FalconC45

  1. Read the latest PC Gamer that there's a new Roddick game coming. Here's the kicker, the game will have the original game with the new engine. I was wondering if there's new info about it? Falcon
  2. PFFFT :P. Don't trust "previews" in BBs. And I will listen to your suggestions. ;)
  3. Testing a sig... Falcon
  4. Yeah Me too. Wish the 80's toon was like that. Falcon
  5. Does anybody konw when the webisodes are being released? Falcon
  6. It depends on my mood. Generally I do knife fights though. Falcon
  7. How did you keep the AI still? It looks fun to do... Falcon
  8. I agree to Dave's post too. I haven't D/L the mod yet because mainly I can't find my WOE cd. Falcon
  9. Here's the article... http://www.star-telegram.com/business/story/1194465.html Falcon
  10. OK I'll take that in mind when I go to Best Buy next time Falcon
  11. Panthera... Pair of Pantheras hunting...
  12. Kelly: you were in a 5 negitive g dive with a MiG 28? Mav: YES.. Was inverted... Iceman: *cough*bullsh!t*cough*
  13. Hey Anthony, do you have Tarja's solo cd? Is it any good? Falcon
  14. Great choice of song too. Another NW goodie for a sim vid is "Kingslayer" IMHO Falcon
  15. That's the only song I like from them. Listened few more Nevermore songs and they didn't grab me. Falcon
  16. F4E "ARNIES" strike package. Defended off 6 MiG-21MF's with out dumping my snake eyes. My flight helped though, they dumped their A2G weaponry though. After we dispatched the air threat, I hit the primary target, a runway. Got the DFC too.
  17. You bet! I'm a late fan of the Tarja era but I really like Annette's voice. I got 2 cd's from them one's greatest hits of the Tarja era and Dark Passion Play. My fav songs from DPP is "Cadence of her Last Breath" and "Sahara". But all of the songs on DPP are pretty good IMHO. I also like Within Temption and Launa Coil and Evanscence. Falcon
  18. A Baz Sunset... Sorry its not an action shot. Those are difficult for me to capture.
  19. Viper Sunset (F-16E Block 60) Vipers in Formation at Early Evening F-16E Night RTB - Interesting note: lost 2, one from Flanker, one from AI friendly fire.
  20. FalconC45

    GI Joe Trailer

    Ah ok. I can live with that kind of flick. Wish the GI JOE writers put the history between Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow. Falcon
  21. FalconC45

    Huge Breasts

    Gents I give you Minami Matsuzaka, an L-Cup model from Japan http://forum.scanlover.com/attachment.php?...mp;d=1232318490
  22. FalconC45

    GI Joe Trailer

    I'm on the fence on "The Land of the Lost". I know I'm aging myself on here but the original tv series wasn't a comdey. Another TV series made into a comdey and it bombed.
  23. FalconC45

    GI Joe Trailer

    Did you see the new transformers movie trailer?
  24. Dave invited me to C5 and here when SIMHQ had problems. Been a SF'er ever since then.
  25. Talk about having a bad day...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..