Jump to content

FalconC45

VETERAN
  • Posts

    1,778
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by FalconC45

  1. That's not the only problem I had. From not able to zoom in with the sniper scope to the nanosuit not working when it's fully charged. Of course I didn't install all of the patches since a friend of mine told me I only need 1.2 and the hotfix. Falcon
  2. Semper Fi. You don't have to apologize for anything. Your words are striaght forward. Falcon
  3. S! Heroes never die IMHO. Falcon
  4. Looks like I am only one that is having problems with Crysis SP. The scripting isn't executing on the tank mission where you hafta destroy the 2 tanks and supposely proceed to the waterfall where a cut scene supposed to play. I played the mission over and over and still nothing. I uninstalled the game hoping the 1.3 patch will fix it. Guess not. Oh well another 60 bucks down the drain. Falcon
  5. FalconC45

    Blog entry

    Made a blog entry http://www.myspace.com/falcons_base Entries are upper right corner. Click on (view more) or [view all blog entries] to see it. Enjoy Falcon
  6. Yep. Met the NUGE! :)
  7. Just wanna share my blog. http://www.myspace.com/falcons_base They are at the upper right corner. To read them click on (view more) or click on [view all blog entries] Latest is about meeting Ted Nugent at the NRA Convention. Falcon
  8. Get any new Anime? :) Happy belated b-day dude!
  9. Anyone remember when Spirit from WC cmmited suicide on that Kilrathi space station? I actually hit my desk when I saw that. And when TCS Tiger's Claw got blown up? My jaw dropped. Falcon
  10. I only read the Grey Death saga. So, I'm waaay behind :) Falcon
  11. FalconC45

    Draw!

    Actually he shoots a 1911 also. Extreme long distance shooting and very fast speed shooting. Falcon
  12. Yeah. Great then I'll d/l it next week. Tomorrow I'm going on my vacation WOOT! Falcon
  13. A new BT Novel? Tell me more Falcon
  14. Could I create an area that is password protected for just my friends in this game? Falcon
  15. Second entry is now up! Enjoy. http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...logID=385833087 Falcon
  16. Great! I'll post it later today. Falcon
  17. FalconC45

    One More Shift

    Dave, PM me when you know the dates you're coming to Dayton. Then we'll hook up hopefully! Erik AKA Falcon
  18. Dave, Spectre, Can I link this review in my next blog entry? Falcon
  19. Here it is. I try to be daily but no promises. http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...op=1&ping=1 Falcon EDIT: If anyone has trouble of seeing my blog use this link instead. http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...2A126E011873373
  20. Guess my 80 pic set choked it eh? Falcon
  21. What angle do you regularly dive in at? I just tried a shadow glide dive. Bombs were waaay short. Falcon
  22. Actually its called Liger Falcon
  23. I re d/led my WOI purchase and my FE purchase. You see I kept my order emails with the D/L links. Falcon
  24. My favs were Legos, Logs and a enclosed BB gun shooting gallery. Later it was little army men (I had alot of them, had HUGE green vs tan battles), GI JOE, TF, Voltron etc. Falcon
  25. The A10 VTOL was called the Rattler FYI Falcon
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..