Jump to content

GKABS

MODERATOR
  • Posts

    4,114
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    266

Everything posted by GKABS

  1. GKABS

    Kuwait Old Air Force Jet and helicopters

    Kuwait Old Air Force Jet and helicopters
  2. Another great addition would it be possible to make the Kuwait texture it is the only photi I found in the net it is dark (tan) sand color
  3. This is what I am using for most of my textures. before after adding lines
  4. I found out that Kuwait has the AN TPS-70 and there was a request for 1 unites AN TPS-77 on 2016
  5. You can use substance painter. https://www.substance3d.com/products/substance-painter/
  6. GKABS

    Hunting Jet Provost

    Hunting Jet Provost
  7. GKABS

    Hunting Jet Provost

    Hunting Jet Provost
  8. GKABS

    Hunting Jet Provost

    Hunting Jet Provost
  9. GKABS

    Hunting Jet Provost

    Hunting Jet Provost
  10. GKABS

    Hunting Jet Provost

    Hunting Jet Provost
  11. GKABS

    Westland Whirlwind

    Westland Whirlwind
  12. Thank you m8
  13. Coming soon. A big thank you to swambast for working on the texture and adding more detail to the mode. It really looks amazing.
  14. Great find thank you
  15. I would like the community to help me find the countries that use the AN TPS-70 radar system, I have found only 4. USAF UAE Yugoslavia Greece
  16. I have added these two to my do list. since I have the basic model. M577 M113 and maybe this one too (M106A3 Mortar Carrier) if the game can fire the mortar.
  17. I have added these two to my do list. since I have the basic model. M577 M113
  18. I concur I had both of my shots and it is really mild.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..