Jump to content

GKABS

MODERATOR
  • Posts

    4,114
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    266

Everything posted by GKABS

  1. Thank you kevin.
  2. Thank you kindly.
  3. Thank you your the information, if you dont mind is this the jammer entry? [ECM] ReferenceName=AN/ALQ-126B SystemType=ECM_JAMMER JammerType=DECEPTIVE_JAMMER JammerStrength=50.0 MinExtentPosition= -0.424,6.383,-0.287 MaxExtentPosition= 0.417,6.676,-0.409 What are the 3 jammer types please.
  4. I was wounding is it possible to do radar signal jamming in the game? as I wanted to create a jamming unit to go with the TB2 drone to help the unit to stay undedected .
  5. Keep them coming m8 nice work.
      • 2
      • Like
  6. I didn't like the ship hull so I decided to redo it the yellow is the new one. more tweaking needs to be done to the new one.
  7. Completed the Exocet 40MM block 2 missile.
  8. I found this video (mini-series) tutorial for modeling a simple boat and I thought I would share it, someone may pick a trick or two from the tutorial to help them improve their modeling technique.
      • 8
      • Like
      • Thanks
  9. No Idea I have never seen this icon before.
  10. Thank you so much for your clarification.
  11. Started working on the Al Sanbouk (German TNC-45)
  12. Testing completed for all three brown navy boats. as soon as swambast send me the new texture for the PBR boat I will have them uploaded. here are some screenshots from the game, not the best lol.
  13. If I want a gun to cover an arc excluding this area between 170 to 190 what shall I set the Min and Max Yaw? MinYaw=? MaxYaw=? is it MinYaw=170 MaxYaw=190
  14. Texture completed next will the data file and testing.
    Outstanding
      • 1
      • Thanks
  15. Do we? that will save me time from making the front cannon. if not that's okay.
  16. I Will start next the Al Sanbouk (German TNC-45) as I have found good side and top view. so I was thinking if anyone has these three things before I start modeling. sort of to save time, otherwise I will do them. Exocet 40MM missile 76/62 Compact front cannon 40 mm double-barrel ait aircraft. Link to the boat full data: https://luerssen-defence.com/english-luerssen-tnc-45/
  17. Just completed cutting the windows and the doors.
  18. I think it's about completed, I have used a lot from my two previous models (brown navy boats) that I model so that made this one faster. soon the UVs and the data making.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..