Jump to content

simonmiller416

MODDER
  • Posts

    735
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    63

Everything posted by simonmiller416

  1. Some War Thunder situation...
  2. Maybe I will fix a missile model on each launcher rack and not use Showmissile=True as a temporary solution at this stage. Yeah, after all, we usually don't stare at these ground units unless we are testing them.
  3. I understand. I know the axis thing and I can tell I can set them right. key point behind is those “fake component” yeah, I did use them often, a single canard has 3 more axis etc etc. Its hard to talk more because I know its some logic thing.So I wont blame anything or been upset. But any example like bmp you mention is great, thanks! I will check that out. I cant let those missile “yaw” correctly, but it could be a way start
  4. I don't know why, but when I assign missiles to ground objects (including ships), they often fail to move with the YAW axis. As shown in the picture, on this IFV, the Pitch axis is good, but the YAW axis does not work. There is another project, a warship around 2000, has the same problem on its SA-N-20 launcher. I refer to the DATA.ini of some warships (such as the Perry ), and even if I use the same values, I can only get the same results. So I guess there is something I need to pay attention to during the modeling stage? Can you give me some tips? (Another thing that confuses me even more is that on the HIMARS I made earlier, rockets and missiles were apparently fully at right yaw and pitch angle)
  5. or cgtrader yeah,and make sure the sources are legal,I can modelling some detail objects,so that I can save thousands of 2 weeks on B-Team.
  6. I would like to find a new one a good time to learn more
  7. simonmiller416

    20

    Looks like I'm the youngest one yet! 2019! ============================================================ I actually had an account around 2011(hi,Menrva) when I was a kid, but apparently that account was stolen, and I don’t know what the purpose was.Or maybe I told somebody the password I dont remenber. I even saw that he was still active in 2017...Looking for Douglas F3D balabala... But I would say just let it be...after all I don't have a million dollars in a CA bank. I came back here again around 2019 and everything was fine
  8. I want to make a MH-60 mod for a long time, maybe call it Project B-Team I guess, and maybe not just make it ground object but also a functional bird? It is possible, but helicopter fm in sf2 make me headache. And then "B-Team" may include MH-47,Z-20,Z-9 some more series, of course. God,I need moooooooooooooooooore then 2 weeks.
  9. M1A2 pack is almost done, I may just wait for some new bug appear, if there is no one,it is ready to go. Besides, im planning on some more ground object,mainly modern era stuffs.Wheels, Helis, etc. Below is a pic of ZTZ-99A, it has similar firepower and protection to M1A2: Below is a pic of Mengshi CSK-131,I plan to make it as an airport decoration.: And CM-34,Infantry Fighting Vehicle with 30mm MK44
  10. Def need more than 2 weeks
  11. M1A2 IVIS(1993-2007) M1A2 SEP(1999-2020) M1A2 SEPv2(2011-present)
  12. Something as High Value Target
  13. I want to make a M1A2 mod someday Day by day, it is kinda my project now lmao
  14. Iron Beast
  15. View File M142 High Mobility Artillery Rocket System/HIMARS 1. What's included: M142 High Mobility Artillery Rocket System,with multiple munition types (in game): (1)M30 Rocket,GPS guided,carrying 404 submunitions/Cluster-AT (2)M30A1 Rocket,GPS guided,carrying 1820(182000 irl) submunitions/Cluster-AT (3)M31 Rocket,GPS guided,unitary warhead/High Explosion (4)M57 ATACMS,GPS guided, unitary warhead/Penetrator 2. Notes: Nothing Special 3. Installation: Unzip and copy Objects and Effects folders into the game installation directory; 4.Credits: (1) creosine: Original model texture, off site user (HIMARS M142); (2) Me: Original model texture (M57 ATACMS,M30/M31 Rocket); (2.5) Me again: Further modeling and data,visual effect modification; ======================================== This project is only released in CombatACE and cannot be used for any commercial activities! Submitter simonmiller416 Submitted 11/22/2024 Category Ground Object Mods
  16. Version 2.0.0

    161 downloads

    1. What's included: M142 High Mobility Artillery Rocket System,with multiple munition types (in game): (1)M30 Rocket,GPS guided,carrying 404 submunitions/Cluster-AT (2)M30A1 Rocket,GPS guided,carrying 1820(182000 irl) submunitions/Cluster-AT (3)M31 Rocket,GPS guided,unitary warhead/High Explosion (4)M57 ATACMS,GPS guided, unitary warhead/Penetrator 2. Notes: Nothing Special 3. Installation: Unzip and copy Objects and Effects folders into the game installation directory; 4.Credits: (1) creosine: Original model texture, off site user (HIMARS M142); (2) Me: Original model texture (M57 ATACMS,M30/M31 Rocket); (2.5) Me again: Further modeling and data,visual effect modification; ======================================== This project is only released in CombatACE and cannot be used for any commercial activities!
  17. So, I ended up modeling the ATACMS myself based on the instructions and photos, it's rough but good enough to use. Another thing is, maybe it's the game itself, I can't get them (all HIMARS) to get the launch tube at the better angle when firing,so they will fire at like 30° then rockets/missiles loft up.. ofc I can limit pitch angle, like min/defualt pitch angle at 50,70,180 whatever,but I think this doesn't look good for the "standby" state, what do you think?
  18. If you gentlemen have no suggestions or comments on the current beta test version, then I may release the pack after the ATACMS variant is completed.
  19. I adjusted the launcher of the original model to comply with the ATACMS standard, and imma just wanna know if any one ever made MGM-140/168 before?I didn't find it in the public files. I m going to make M57 one (with WAU-23/B unitary warhead). If there aren't any existing public versions, I might just build my own, as is the 227mm rockets that's already included in the beta.I modeled those rockets from scratch, they look a little crude but are basically enough for a type of ammunition we don't usually see in games
  20. Like the one you mention,too Im really not a fun of canards..
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..