Jump to content

simonmiller416

MODDER
  • Posts

    735
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    63

Everything posted by simonmiller416

  1. Some interesting ideas, judging from the current images, the J-36 has a lot of space inside the fuselage, so many people imagine that it will have a very large weapons bay, and even be able to carry ballistic missiles such as the DF-21 inside. I recall that Northrop had a patent for a "weapons tray" during the ATF project. If, and I mean if, the J-36 implements this technology in the huge weapons bay...28xPL-15... Well of course, I don't think this is realistic, both technically and practically, so I don't think I'll do it. Interesting tho...
  2. This Lightweight Tactical Pilot Transfer Vehicle is a nice topic too
  3. It can be seen that this system has been deployed all over the world. What, a new missile crisis?
  4. It’s unnecessary to feel that bad/sad about this step, because if they don’t do it, something even sadder will happen (someday you try to log in and see a huge 404).
  5. I personally think that it is very likely to be a different concept from the previous fighters. Just like the B-21 as a bomber, it is also planned to undertake some A2A missions (at least it will become an important part in OCA/DCA), not just a bomber. And this "J-36" is likely to be a high-altitude, long-range fighter with a low top speed (1.8-2.0M). Its large-sized weapon bay can accommodate multiple long-range engagement weapons, which are used to attack the next generation bombers, tankers, and AWACS aircrafts and even ground SAMs to isolate the fighter fleets operating in the frontline. I am more opposed to the concept of "air-space fighter". They may be a little too optimistic about technological innovation. The reason why there are 3 engines is probably that 2 engines are not enough to propel the huge fuselage. I think that only in SF3 can we see this kind of tactics.
  6. I was shocked by this. Three engines, three air intakes on the belly and back, no vertical tail, diamond shape,5 pairs of ailerons/flaps, WHAT IN THE HELL ARE THEY MAKING?
  7. I am working on the SF3 project and have created a new folder in the UE5 engine. The only problem is that I am short of 3 million in funding. Can anyone tell me how to get it other than looting the First World Bank?
  8. I know you gentlemen. So besides these modern-cool stuffs, there is an UH-60A with almost no addons. And maybe an UH-60Q soon,now I need 2 weeks to read some books.
  9. guuruu is really good at this,by using his beautifully crafted FM, I even felt like I was piloting this bird in ARMA3, all hats off to him!
  10. I do have a plan for that... =========================================== Picture and text are irrelevant
  11. Haec Ago Ut Alii Vivant
  12. Something bad happened during AAR training, then turn into hunting
  13. B-Team Going Dark...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..