Su-25T

Su-25TM

Su-25KM

Su-25U

Su-25M1

Su-33UB

Hope those are enough Su`s for you Frogfoot lovers

BB...... I love you......

What's this plane? The canopy looks like belonging to a side-by-side seated cockpit - do you build a Su-34 Fullback?! I promise that I will download it ASAP, when it's finished... :-))

I'm asking 'cause i did not see a mention of such a WIP in this thread...

Greets, Uhu

The Su-33UB is a naval version of the Su-34. It's designed to be a trainer for the single-seat Su-33 but can also carry out strike and air defense missions. The main spotting differences are the shortened tail boom and the more conical nosecone (as opposed to the Su-34's "platypus" nose).

Scroll down about 3/4 down the page to see pictures:

http://www.ausairpow...-Flanker-D.html

MiG Master is right, this thread is a bit old, but I`m still working on it and it will be released in the same quality as you can see it here in the WIP pics :drinks:

still have some more babys I`m playing with but all needs some time

Hi, here is in short what I have read about the new MiG-29K/KUB, hope that answers part of your questions:

1. The new K and KUB will have close to 100% identical fuselage, wings, etc.

Basicly the K will be the same in outer view as the KUB, only the back seat removed and replaced with other equipment or fuel to keep the balance of the aircraft. Reason could well be economy from development and production costs.

2. MiG-29M/M2/K/KUB and MiG-35 form a new family of aircraft with identical airframe.

3. Neither of the above will have the typical MiG-29A/C/UB air intakes on top of the fuselage and moving covers inside the intakes. These are replaced with nets, just like on the Su-27/30/33, thus saving weight and giving free space for more fuel and equipment. Considering that the K and KUB will operate mostly on board aircraft carriers, whose flight decks are always carefully swept from trash and dangerous objects, there seems to be no practical need to have the old system with moving covers and additional intakes.

1 and 2 I wasn`t sure, but if that`s right we can have a 35 too. there are some minor differences between those two birds.. I have now some very good close pics from the KUB as reference, thx

:good:

2. MiG-29M/M2/K/KUB and MiG-35 form a new family of aircraft with identical airframe.

There certainly was a single seat MiG-35 with canopy & cockpit similar to single seat MiG-29A/S.

Yes, it could be so, but I do not remember seeing a picture of it.

I suppose the single-seater you refer to, could be an early prototype or a test-bed, based on the 1990s MiG-29M or K airframe, quite like the MiG-29OVT.

My main source of information at the moment is http://paralay.com/

They make regular updates, so I hope the information there is up-to-date and correct.

Regards,

Svetlin

The Su-25 & MiG-29K looks great. The Navy's official MiG-29K induction is slated to be t'rrow.

Edited by ghostrider883

KUB is looking good man! :good:

Su-25 & MiG-29KUB... Woaww !! :yikes:

Really impressive ! A lit bit "too modern planes for me" but really impressive, Martin ! :good::ok:

I know about the decal bleed, it`s cause there are still some parts mapped .. will redo the whole plane so bleeding will disapear I think .. :drinks: thanks guys for your coments! All critic is welcomed

Didn't decal bleed in a model involve something about "export with/without decals" option in 3Dsmax?