post-29981-0-56640100-1323966739.jpgpost-29981-0-91300600-1323966742.jpgpost-29981-0-72315900-1323966746.jpgpost-29981-0-38373000-1323966750.jpgpost-29981-0-54649500-1323966753.jpg

:cool:

ohhh... that Henrik is AWESOME!:drinks:

Thanks

Is this for SF2?

It looks like IL-2?

It's for a new and hereto unreleased flight sim named SFIL-2....on second thought, SFIL-2 sounds like some new strain of a common venereal disease....:blink::lol:

It's for SF2, and it's, I meant to say, they're waiting for a new series of hi-poly specular and bump-mapped F-86 models.

Sabre Pit.wmv

If you recognize the pit from Il-2 you're right. We have obtained special permission to convert it into our mod by its creator. :cool:

If equal attention is put toward the flight models as is evident in the graphics this should be wonderful!

Edited by ColStafford

If equal attention is put toward the flight models as is evident in the graphics this should be wonderful!

I agree....Taz :grin:

post-29981-0-73821500-1324679990.jpgpost-29981-0-29970600-1324679994.jpgpost-29981-0-70623400-1324679997.jpgpost-29981-0-98814400-1324679999.jpg

Off the Korean coastline at Taskforce 77

is that an HO3S I spy on the fantail???????

Yep :cool:

Someone should really release a WWII crew and ship weapons resource so they can be imported and placed onto models. Would save a lot of time.

Awesome ship by the way. I'm way jelly.

Didn't I read somewhere that the flight models where going to be updated also?

I hope you don't mind a bit of hard work, ColStafford. The Sabre and MiG-15 FM's done by Fubar512 require careful handling to get the most out of them but are proving to be great fun to fly and AI friendly as well. They also demonstrate a remarkable sensation of "feel" which is kind of amazing considering I don't have a force feedback stick! :good:

Someone should really release a WWII crew and ship weapons resource so they can be imported and placed onto models. Would save a lot of time.

Awesome ship by the way. I'm way jelly.

I totally agrees. It would really make the job of a shipbuilder easier. And since almost everything of ship details is similar it should be possible. If you need crew Grinch?? Then talk with NGHENGO

A tiny little detail....6 inch shells in flight

img00263.JPG

More

In looking around at the small number of pictures available, the PSP runways and ramp matting in the Korean theater was very seldom pristine as we see in the photos here. Normally, the first rain turned everything a uniform brown. The matting is very well done and I assume some realistic texturing will be added to it later. The matting appears to be just a wee bit overscale as well. It was made to enable to spread the load of the jet over muddy unstable soil, but the holes in the planking modelled here appear to be large enough to give the tires of the jets a bit of trouble going over them. The holes in the PSP are a littler larger than the size of a silver dollar. Just thought I would be a perverbial "stick in the mud" amid all of the other enthusiastic comments (none of which I disagree with). I assume positive criticism is acceptable.

Is this going to be good or what?

In looking around at the small number of pictures available, the PSP runways and ramp matting in the Korean theater was very seldom pristine as we see in the photos here. Normally, the first rain turned everything a uniform brown. The matting is very well done and I assume some realistic texturing will be added to it later. The matting appears to be just a wee bit overscale as well. It was made to enable to spread the load of the jet over muddy unstable soil, but the holes in the planking modelled here appear to be large enough to give the tires of the jets a bit of trouble going over them. The holes in the PSP are a littler larger than the size of a silver dollar. Just thought I would be a perverbial "stick in the mud" amid all of the other enthusiastic comments (none of which I disagree with). I assume positive criticism is acceptable.

Is this going to be good or what?

Here's what I'm talking about.

post-7429-0-26157200-1326168234.jpg

Constructive criticism is always welcome Jug :good: I know there was some work in progress on the very same subject. Don't know about the status though.

hgbn, beautiful ship sights. Feel like a real swabby!