76.IAP-Blackbird

Terror attack in Berlin

Similar attack like in France, the fuckhead attacked the Xmas marketplace next to the "Gedächtniskirche" (Church) In Berlin with a 40 tons Truck.

9 dead and many injured

https://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article160453857/9-Tote-in-Berlin-Was-wir-wissen-was-wir-nicht-wissen.html

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird

The truck driver is a Pakistani "refugee".  Thanks for the Ackbar this close to christmas, Merkel you fat, slobbering, land whale. 

• Like 3

This is how the merkel stole Christmas.. .eh.

They even steal my work, goddammit ... we don't have to stand on the border to "guard the EU" - the vermin are being imported by planes directly from where they breed...

• Like 1

As of 9:00 am local time the whole german media still reports of an "possible attack, but not confirmed". Guess they try to pull the "mentally confused alone acting guy"-card again. In fact the whole world knows now, a pacistan refugee stole the truck and steered purposely into the people. Shortly after many news media broadcasted the claim of responsibility from the ISIS. Nothing to hear in german media!

We have the attack on the russian ambassador in Turkey, the Shooting in a mosque in Austria and this attack in Germany at the same day.

And the way this was done is far behind possibility this truck attack offered. The truck ended back on the street, but it could drive straight through the market with out an "heavy obstacles"

Sorry to say, but that doesnt make sense to me. If someone wants to make a Terror attack, so he wants to kill as much as possible and as effective as possible.

The world is going mad, all these wars and bombings and savage attacks on innocent people - where will it all end.???

Armageddon.????

This day, ich bin ein Berliner! In Berlin, Weihnachten this year shall be a little more a night of Hope in a better World. My pain for those crushed to death, my condolences for their families, my hopes for those wounded, and my solidarity for those shocked. Yet naught of this for Merkel, UE's greatest Trojan Horse breeder for years; this woman is beyond any hope of redemption.

About the murder of the Russian ambassador, it seems that Erdogan may have put thousands of Turkish citizens under arrest, yet not the ones who were a real threat for civil peace - just the ones who were a political threat to him. I suppose there won't be many voluntary applicants in Moscow to fill the empty seat at Ankara. No worry still, as Putin shall "waste the terrorists in the Turkish toilets"!

• Like 2

Its just Business for the politics.... those Akbar guys should target the heads of the states ... not the normal people

THAT proves they are fake terrorist working for a government!  IF they were real terrorists they would yes, attack the government, military bases, infrastructure.  Hitting the small people is only manipulation of the public opinion.

post-81039-0-83182200-1482236358_thumb.jpg

The BBC reported that we need more bollards and crash tests for truck attacks, just what the actual hell ?  They're blaming trucks for truck attacks now ?  :biggrin: The BBC and other Islamist apologist media have gone off the rails with their narrative, they're the "fake news" now.  Kinda ironic that they point at alternative media as being fake.

How much of a bet you want that if you talk about this on facebook and criticise the so called peaceful migrants you'll get the b& hammer.   :bad:

10 steps of anti-terrorist defence of the EU.

post-81039-0-65758800-1482244505.jpg

post-81039-0-13467200-1482244521.jpg

post-81039-0-50013100-1482244528.jpg

post-81039-0-86935600-1482244536.jpg

post-81039-0-32797500-1482244549.jpg

• Like 6

:heat:  :lmao:  :lol:  :suicide:

Mr Obama to be sent on Aleppo.

Mrs Mogherini to be sent on Raqqa.

Frau Merkel to be sent on Palmyra.

Free us all!

I like Number 4, but just for fun.

Silly idea, but i would not block anything, better to be attacked by cars and trucks ... (always Keep an eye open) than block the road and get attacked by suicide bombs.

Ist like the cash Transporter, they were uparmored in the past, until they were attacked by RPG`s, so the protection was reduced for the whole truck, just the Crew compartment stayed armorder enough.

My 2 cents

Is this really all what this suni arab terrorists can do? Is this really all? This losers.

They had a very soft target in a giant size and they killed only 12 persons? What for bunglers, what for botchers!

I laugh at you! I spit at you!!!

You dilletants, you amateurs, you noobs!

• Like 1

Looks like the Pakistani wasn't the culprit.

My bad, it's a Tunisian, the German police found traces of his DNA in the trucks cab, on a more twilight zone note German police are also investigating an Afd  members tweet for  potentially "criminal" comments, where all he did was criticise Merkel. 

Not having all the details before now, didn't stop the rush to judgment, did it?

Did you think this was the work of some goose stepping 14/88 Neo-Nazi ? 

Edited by Atreides

My bad, it's a Tunisian, the German police found traces of his DNA in the trucks cab, o

Small detail : they found a Tunisian ID, but it remains to be confirmed that the ID is not forged and they found DNA

Small detail : they found a Tunisian ID, but it remains to be confirmed that the ID is not forged and they found DNA

Yea and it turns out that the suspect was a known radical to the authorities with a criminal past.  How much of a bet you want that Merkel and the left are praying that this is the work of some far-right group trying to frame an arab.

I am not interested in politics, I am a technical guy, I want that the guy who did it to be caught, would it simply to prevent him to do it again.

And using a radical with a criminal past as a "hare" so that the true criminal can gain some times is not unknown technique.

Yea and it turns out that the suspect was a known radical to the authorities with a criminal past. 

• Like 1

Yea and it turns out that the suspect was a known radical to the authorities with a criminal past.  How much of a bet you want that Merkel and the left are praying that this is the work of some far-right group trying to frame an arab.

The german judicial system is useless in getting people like him behind bars. They're always released early by some a$$hat psychologist or for being under the age of 21.

TBH, my first reaction to those ID-papers was "how dumb are those terrorists"? Looks like they want to be dentified.

Edited by Toryu
  • Like 1

I am not interested in politics

And yet it's politics that led to this mess.  Trust the Germans to screw up Europe ever five or so decades.

Looks like they want to be dentified.

Well they always want the credit and the families of Jihadis get financial rewards (for the most part), one need only ask the Israelis about all the money that the shahid families got for their son's going kaboom.

Edited by Atreides