About This File
F-16AM/BM By the Viper Team.
Pit by ravenclaw. (Another master piece and he isn't done yet.)
Models by bpao, modified highly by Jat and ravenclaw. (You guys are one hell of a team)
Skins templates by Migbuster (Went back and made even higher res skins...because he could)
MFD panel glass by Stary (Did you know he does terrains and clouds too?)
Units skins by Jat and ravenclaw (Ok, Jat got me this time and did you know Volker paints too!??)
Weapons by ravenclaw and GrinchWSLG (Masters of disaster)
Technical adviser, Sony Tuckson (If we got it wrong he cracked the whip!)
Avionics by Jat and Crusader (You cant get anything past Crusader, the best MK1 eyeball in SF)
Brain32, for FM, Avionics work. (He found that Mach 1 is FAST.)
Crash test Dummy, Dave (Thank god he doesn't have a usable brain)
CrazyhorseB34, ini work (and the other dummy)
Drop into your C:\Users\xxxxxx\Saved Games\ThirdWire\StrikeFighters XXXXX
This project started with a little mod here and there to make the Vipers more modern. FastCargo started the PM thread on 28 Jul 2011 and here we are 10 months later we have this.
This mod is dedicated to Oli (bpao) he started us on this journey and I hope, I really hope, we lived up to his expectations.
What's New in Version 1.6 See changelog
- Version 1.1 Update
- 1. Fixed JMR status panel that always said ON.
- 2. Added the missing JHMCS_DEN_F16 pilot.
- Version 1.2 Update
- 1. Corrected avionics files
- Version 1.3 Update
- 1. All cockpits are now with EEGS , and optional avionics_ini and cockpit_ini files if someone likes to go back to the old gunsight (except for the MLU they are EEGS only)
- 2. DED display is changed
- Version 1.4 Update
- 1. Fixed the laser pods FLIR image from using two textures.
- Version 1.5 Update
- 1. Mapping error for the button "7" on the up-front panel
- 2. Add the 4 status ligths on the MFD frame´s
- Version 1.6 Update
- 1. HSI fixed