About This File
These are only E and F specific cockpits that are on the Block II airframes:
Key notes when installing:
- Delete your existing Cockpit and Avionics files. However, if you have some custom mods you don't have to install the AVIONICS file as it's just to make sure an Avionics file is present
- When selecting Air To Air Mode the RWR appears in the middle, just below the HUD. Selecting the NAV or "caged" mode will bring the keypad back.
- new shape lower right panel with other adequate elements
- "killed" the clock on the lower panel
- removed backup RWR completely
- all DDI's are now color screens
- center screen has two modes, NAV which is basically the same as the early version and EW using simplified DDI function for which I'm sure newer versions can, screen is monochrome btw.
Screenshot by Brain32
NOTE: There is NOT a EA-18G specific cockpit included....
All work (except file managin) done by Brain32
What's New in Version See changelog
No changelog available for this version.