About This File
SF2 TA-4F Skyhawk "Vietnam FastFACs" - Revamp
*** SF2V required for the A-4F Cockpit, that is used here. Tested in full 5-merged installation ***
This is a revamp of Wrenchs Update of 331Killerbees TA-4F FastFAC-Pack. ;)
Skins have been redone in greater resolution with more details. Decals are new (although original Decals are still there). Some bits of the plane are removed by ini-edit and exchanged by FakePilot-Addons to add more details and get rid of the shadow-issue caused by the outer wing pylons.
5 new Droptanks are added (2x 150gal, 2x300gal, 1x400gal).
BuNos are always correct for the squadron and many are also correct for the plane, although sources and pictures are very rare.
H&MS-11 comes in 3 variations (CAG, Large Stripe + Bunny on Tail and Small Stripe without Bunny) that were used side by side as it seems
H&MS-12 has CAG-Bird
H&MS-13 has 2 Skins - The one from the original pack was used after Vietnam, but I redid it and included it. The one used in Vietnam has no special markings and a different Tailcode-style. I only found 1 pic as reference, so maybe other variation are possible too.
1. unzip to a temporary folder
2. open "Put_Content_In_Your_MOD folder" and do as you were told, if asked to overwrite, say 'yes' :P
If the Squadron is missing in the loadout screen, you should add the following lines in the squadronlist.ini ("<mod>\pilotdata"-folder) with XXX changed to the next free numbers:
- Thirdwire and TK for a great game and nice models.
- Fracture for the TA-4 Model
- FastCargo for the Fakepilot
- 331Killerbee and Wrench for the Original and re-released Pack
- Alejandro for Escapac-Seat
- OldDiego for Pilotmodels
- Nyghtfall - Updates in this Pack (Skins, Decals, Ini- and 3D-Work of Tanks, Pylons and Addons)
- cocas for help learning 3D-stuff
- Coupi for testing
- all modders at CombatAce for their work and inspiration
If you have any problems with this skin or have suggestions and hints, feel free to PM me.