About This File
Mirage F1CT standard T1
This mod is dedicated to BPAO, nothing would have been possible without him.
The Mirage F1CT is a ground attack version of the Mirage F1C-200. Following their replacement in the air defence role by the Mirage 2000, the French Air Force had a number of surplus Mirage F1C-200s, and in 1988 it launched a conversion programme to turn these aircraft into interim ground attack aircraft to replace elderly Mirage IIIEs and Mirage Vs. The Mirage F1CT program brought the avionics of the F1C up to the standard of the F1CR, with the radar upgraded with the additional air-to-ground modes of the Cyrano IVM-R, an improved navigation/attack system fitted, with a laser rangefinder fitted under the nose. It was fitted with new Mk 10 ejection seats, while improved radar detection and warning devices, chaff/flare dispensers, and secure radios were also added. It gained the ability to carry a variety of air-to-ground weapons, including rockets, cluster bombs and laser-guided bombs, while retaining the F1Cs air-to-air armament (Wikipedia).
- R550, no R530, S530F, AUF2, no CLB4, no CLB8
- Inertial Navigation System
- Seat Mk10
- RWR sherloc
- AAR probe
- laser ranging TMV630
- Barax, Barracuda, Phimat, Corail gondolas (P0 station)
- CC420 pods capability
- RPL201 EFT
- no left gun
- double wingtip position lights
A big thank to all on Combatace and C6 forums that helped us solving issues we encountered.
Any omission in credits is totally unwanted, if I forgot somebody, let me know, I will correct this.
This addon is and will in all cases remain freeware.
Released under CombatAce Fair-Use terms.
The Mirage F-1 Team
What's New in Version 4.0.1
- RP35P capability removed (F1-CT has not)
- RP35 tanks not loading in RECON mission (MF1CT_LOADOUT.ini fix)
- IDN (HSI) corrected (wrong heading + markers bug)
- AoA_meter colors not visible is fixed
- AMCP 'TL' now off in NAV
- Top and Bottom white lamps (strobe lights) now flashing - top red not flashing (SF2 functions limitations)
- squadrons numbers lists updated, squadrons patches added
- serial numbers font changed (on nose gear hatch)