jamieklausen998 Posted 14 hours ago Posted 14 hours ago When I work on a flight-sim mission, aircraft skin, or screenshot set, the hardest part is often communicating the visual goal before the work is finished. A small collection of consistent references can make a big difference: note the camera height and focal length, keep lighting and weather assumptions together, and show the details that matter for scale, panel layout, camouflage, or terrain mood. That gives other members something concrete to discuss instead of asking them to guess what the finished result should feel like. I have also found it useful to separate inspiration from production assets. A quick concept image can help compare silhouettes, color balance, and composition, while the final in-game capture should still document the actual settings and limitations. For anyone who wants a simple way to turn a concise idea into a visual starting point for that kind of discussion, this is the reference I have been testing: ai生图 1
Goob113870 Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Flanker562 Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago Look, he's from France, he's probably taking a more esoteric look about the game. Let it work out and we'll see what happens.
Menrva Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago Just now, Flanker562 said: Look, he's from France, he's probably taking a more esoteric look about the game. Let it work out and we'll see what happens. Just because he's from a Western country doesn't mean anything, to be honest. Not the first time we see these rather generic posts. They mean all and nothing. 2
Flanker562 Posted 10 hours ago Posted 10 hours ago 1 minute ago, Menrva said: Just because he's from a Western country doesn't mean anything, to be honest. Not the first time we see these rather generic posts. They mean all and nothing. I mean true, but I want to let it play out before I hammer him. 2
Jimbib Posted 8 hours ago Posted 8 hours ago If it looks like a duck trying to game the two-post-download-system and quacks like a duck trying to game the two-post-download-system... 3
yakarov79 Posted 7 hours ago Posted 7 hours ago 7 hours ago, jamieklausen998 said: When I work on a flight-sim mission, aircraft skin, or screenshot set, ..... Please, do share with us some finished examples. You see... a lot of old farts here are standing on ears to get some next level in this old game. So they will be happy to learn something new, for sure. 1
Major Lee Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago Just another one of a million AI image generator websites, with his own extension, trying to get clicks and subscriptions so he can make .000032 cents per credit... Seriously, the OP is one of the lamest attempt at internet AI marketing I've ever seen. What a bunch of utter I looked, so you don't have to...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now