The F-86 is ready for download. Mirror it if you like. Thanks for your patience and sorry it took so long. We'll plan on updating at the bugs roll in. The PSD templates will follow shortly.

dan

http://geocities.com/dczurawski/index.htm

Very impressive! I downloaded and installed it. It flies very nice, and lands easy too!

Only question I have is with adding the data to the WeaponsData.ini file. Is that file located within another folder that I need to extract the ini file from? I cannot find it.

But the Sabre jet is definitely a fine achievement! THANKS!!!

Chief W.

Chief it should be in your Objects folder...if not you might have to extract it,sorry can't remember.

Dan great job AND a Mig-15 as well!Fantastic!!

Hey Dan,

Does it look anything like this? march03.jpg

hehe....

Excellent Work Dude. Can't wait to take that up and flirt with some Migs. There's a real F86-Sabre in the same colors on the field here in Indy...maybe I can get ya some pics.

8)

I LOVE this plane!! Now, how do I get the fuel tanks to show up on my loadout? I edited the weapons data .ini as instructed, but no go on their show. Anyone else get this, or did I miss a step?

Hats off to all the people who put the time into the F-86! What a nice job. I am glad to see I'm not the only one to have trouble getting the drop tanks to appear. I see over at Sim HQ others are having the same problem.

NightShade you need to open your weapondata file with the weapon editor and save it to get the tanks to show up..I had the same trouble then saved them and bam! tanks! :D

OK, I feel so out of sync. Dagger, what terrain are you using?

Can you guys forgive me if I've been spending all my sim time in Forgotten Battles?

:lol:

Dagger, you da MAN! Followed your advice, and BAM!! I GOT TANKS!

Thanks.

glad to help..I was at the point of passing the intrails of a freshly killed squirrell over my keyboard while chanting Chuck Yeagers name,then remembered the editor. :D

I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR MORE ABOUT THE TAINTED CIGAR...

Looking forward to the templates on this bird Danw! Till then I'm sure we can make do :D

sabre2.jpg

SDirickson-biosurge: I'm building the OTC website now. Progress and updates will be posted there. I'll post a link once it's up.

Oh sure, gone for the day and then it's released... :lol:

I'm uploading to the file area now and will post the news on the frontpage.

ok heres the cockpit....this is so sweet.

Two great planes - game has some new blood!!!!

thank you for both of them,

savagkc

BTW didn't the f-86 carry rockets at some point in time???

Thanks for the pic, Dagger! You're right, the cockpit does look really sweet!!! Doesn't look anything like the ones I've flown in (MiG Alley).

I cant get the tanks goin either. What is this weapon editor? I think I was absent that day. Tanks alot!-Sledge

Guest capun

Dan

Quick Question.

Is the canopy animated? I have been playing around with the mod discussed at SimHQ and I cannot get the canopy to open.

BTW, good work on the plane, it is a beut. I have started to dabble with 3D modelling and I hope to get to your level one of this days.

DUECES, I CAN HARDLY WAIT. JUST LOOKING A THE PIC POSTS MAKES ME DROOL....LOL

BY THE WAY, THESE ARE PURE PIECES OF ART. GREAT WORK. HAVING BEEN IN THE COMPUTER BIZ OVER 10 YEARS I AM ALWAYS AMAZED WHAT PEOPLE CAN DO....AND VERY GREATFUL FOR THEIR EFFORT...THANKS JOE BIO