Sign in to follow this  
Erik

NEWS: PCPilot hits the big 5-OH

I'd have baked a cake but I can't cook worth nothing. I once tried instant oatmeal and burned it. I thought the water listed in the instructions was to put out the fire. Who woulda' knew?

Happy 50th!

E and the CA Team

50?? OMG! I hope it gets plenty of fiber.

Trees should live that long! LOL Happy Birthday PC.

Happy BDay PCPilot! So it was 50 years ago you were born huh? Refresh my memory, did we have electricity back then? :tongue:

Beatles have been around since the Jurassic period and before.

All right PC!!!

Join the club; I just turned the half-century mark last Thrusday.

Good to know I'm not the only old fart around here :tongue:

Congratulations, and Happy Birthday!!

Wrench

kevin stein

I also have crossed into the old man time zone.I went kicking and screaming though! :rofl: My Heart still feels 25.But not my BACK!!!!!!! :rofl: I wrench for a school dist.No I don't work on buses. :crazy:

Not that some of us are 50+, just that were original Trekies .

Edited by allentime

Yeah, can one of you show me how to use a slide rule? :smile: So what are you gonna do for you bday Pilot? Gonna get the fam together for a night around the wireless? :tongue: Maybe go to the moving pictures :haha:

Sorry old timers, couldn't resist. :clapping:

LOL! Thanks guys, I can honestly say you all made my day. Im sorry I didnt see this a little sooner but the wife and I are getting ready for a move, packing and all. Speaking of my wife, the little sweetie made me a cake to go with a special dinner for my birthday. Then she gave two great books; one a pictoral history of the civil war with something like 4000 pics! The other, a book on English and commonwealth pilot wings called "Eagles Recalled". I mainly just collect U.S. WW2 memorbilia but the history is still fascinating, espesially as her dad was a soldier in the British army during the war and Ive always appreciated our good allies anyway. But the funniest part of my birthday was the card she gave me...starts out with a beautiful picture of a sunrise and a bird in shadow in the distance coming towards you..."Oh look! Here comes the blue bird of happiness to tell you how good you look on your 50th birthday!" You open it and inside is a picture of a dorky duck thats just landed in front of you and the words..."Oh wait, my mistake...its the duck of denial..." :crazy:

PS. It is conforting to say the least to know Im not the only geezer around these boards... :haha:

now...where did I put that sliderule? Maybe it was near the wireless...cant seem to remember... :sorry:

Hey, PC, don't forget to watch your mailbox....

Yesterday, I got a letter from AARP, inviting me to join now that I'm 50.

I guess that makes it official.....sheesh!!

Wrench

kevin stein

ps: for the non US readers, AARP is the "American Association of Retired Persons" ie, old fogies!

Wow... that's like my parents :grin: Happy Birthday man!

PC! Happy Birthday bud! I hit the Four-Ohhh last summer, glad to see there are people older than I on the interweb still... =)

MJ! Howyadoinman! I havent heard from you in a while. Kinda figured Washington had fallen off the earth. A PM is on the way... :smile:

MJ! Howyadoinman! I havent heard from you in a while. Kinda figured Washington had fallen off the earth. A PM is on the way... :smile:

Doin' well old man! :biggrin: Working, living life, the usual drill. We moved to Vancouver, WA last May and I work across the river in Portland. Been pretty much out of gaming and sim stuff for too long, but have started getting the itch again and thought I would drop by and see what the old gang was up to.

I just unpacked my CH gear and dusted it off and was thinking about firing up this copy of F4:AF I picked up for 5 bucks at WalMart awhile back. But I'm afraid if I do I'll get sucked back in with you sorry bunch. :biggrin:

PC congrats on being just a tad younger than..well most things I can think of.

MJ!! good to see ya boss!