Sign in to follow this  
kei nagase

Wings over Europe 6 : Fires of Liberation

:blink::clapping: That looks fantastic. Are the sound bites from Ace Combat X?

thank you. ^^ Are the sound bites from Ace Combat 6 (Japanese Official Trailer)

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I have to say is WOW!

Just makes you want to strap right in and fly ! so is this an add-on to WOE or a completely new sim using WOE?

BigRed, I think it's "just" a movie. The best WOE movie to date IMHO.

Hey Kei are you gonna release the whole mod or just the skins?

Everybody thanks. :ok:

Hey Kei are you gonna release the whole mod or just the skins?

The mod was discontinued work. But Skin file each one upload will do.

Wow very cool but same question is this a msn or campaign??? :clapping:

:yes: thanks. not mission or campaign.

Edited by kei nagase

Excellent :good:

What is it the girl who doesn't know much about war HAS to tell you?

Excellent :good:

What is it the girl who doesn't know much about war HAS to tell you?

speech of Melissa (AC6 : Fires of Liberation character). :yes:

Melissa Herman (32 Years old)

She has been brought up in a wealthy family and married to a pilot of Republic of Emmeria Air Force. She has been slightly bothered by the lack of time her husband has for her, but she has led a peaceful and happy life in a rich neighborhood in Gracemeria, a capital of Republic of Emmeria, until a sudden aerial bombing takes her away from her daughter.

Edited by kei nagase

Thanks-

It seems a shame the full mod won't be forthcoming, as it's good to have something with more of a story than the usual SFP1/WOV/WOE campaigns. . .

Nice idea, great video.

Thanks-

It seems a shame the full mod won't be forthcoming, as it's good to have something with more of a story than the usual SFP1/WOV/WOE campaigns. . .

Nice idea, great video.

^.^ Thank you. :yes:

And Strigon skin renewal...

img_3_889_42.jpg

img_3_889_43.jpg

img_3_889_44.jpg

img_3_889_45.jpg

Edited by kei nagase

Anyone ever notice that in the Ace Combat word, there's a war every 5-7 years or so? And nothing small either! All involve mass mobilisation, WMDs, significant damage to land and ecconomies... It's almost like the olympics! :biggrin:

It'd be a bastard of a place to live in...

lol imagine seeing the weapon from AC4, AC5 (that enormous Arkbird or the falling satellite X-|.) or EXACLIBUR from AC0 in this the TW series. I will never expect it to happen but just imagine how freaky that would be to be flying a normal CAP, anti-ship, recon, etc etc. then all of a sudden out of nowhere this huge blue laser comes flying at you and annihilates your squadron!!

ZOMG FTW... lol... i'd laugh before i got mad that I got shot down.

But yea I'm interested to see what the WMD will be in this new game.

I'm just so mad that I have favorite titles that not only jumped ship to X360, but made themselves exclusive for it (AC6 the main culprit so far, but I surely hope Resident Evil 5 does not do the same).

Either way I will still be getting PS3 for MGS4, Gran Turismo Revolution, Final Fantasy 13 (i've seen a few screenies and it looks quite interesting) among others... so in the end im going to waste money on both systems... but that is down the road from now so no rush.

Not so fast raidenandsoilid. If you read the most recent updates on AC6 it is actually going to be on the PS3 as well! But for some odd reason they are releasing it as a timed exclusive for the XB360! Which makes you wonder how much money exchanged hands for this backstabbing deal to take place! If you cant tell I am a little pissed at the decision NAMCO is making! Mainly because I am a PS3 owner!

Well to be honest, I plan on owning both, but going for the ps3 because of the aformentioned titles X-).

But yea if AC6 is going to be ported to PS3 afterall, thank goodness I am an idiot in this situation. Even though I will be getting an xbox as well, I'd enjoy the game more using the PS controller/stick/any other gadgets than what XBOX has.

Bravo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome movie!

That was intense! As soon as i my comp going again i'm picking up WOE without delay!