Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Who Cares?

Does celeb news interst you at all? For example Paris Hilton in jail or Rosie O Donnell leaving the view. I just don't follow celebs at all. I mean outside of the TV shows or movies I don't care about their lives. What say you all?

Overpaid and Over pampered, I say.....

Our society makes me sick sometimes. I live in the Southeast, and people almost went into vapor lock one day when a race car driver passed away in an accident. It was all we heard about. How many people know that same day 25 MARINES died when two helicopters collided off of Hawaii? Where are the "Gone but not Forgotten" window decals for them?

My father flew F-4s in the Air Force. He and his buddies were my heros, the celebrities that I looked up to if you will.

I thought most of the "Celebs" were moving out of the U.S. do to the "Invasion of Iraq", why do I still see the same ones on TV when I watch it?

I don't care much about any of them.

Only if they're hot...

Even if they are hot....I think was should pack em all up and put em on a deserted island with enough food for 3 days....and tell em the boat will be back in a month. See how hot they are after a few days of no makeup and spa treatments and no more living under daddies roof with the million dollar allowance.

Some celebs are famous, not because they seek it out, but because the public fawns over them and makes them famous. Those that have a real talent don't bother me too much, it's nice to have a little diversion now and then.

What really gets me is celebs who are famous for nothing; Paris Hilton is a case in point. She's has no real talent and she's only famous for being a rich, airheaded bimbo. Why people find her interesting is completely beyond me.

Some of them are nice to look at pictures of. I don't care about their latest goings-on at all.

Of all the latest "Socialite" celebs, I couldn't really give a toss about, they don't deserve the limelight more than the average joe. If someone has worked themselves hard to earn the recognition they should be applauded.

Paris Hilton is like a cockroach. No matter how many times you step on her she just doesn't die. Her jail stint will boost her popularity and publicity off the charts...

I like one of the slogans i picked up on talk radio and a book title SHUT UP AND SING or in some cases act or just SHUT UP!!!!!!! i hate listining to celeb news but my wife loves it... no clue why

even reading the 1st 2 sentences in this thread turns me off ...

Only if I have money on which 2 Celebs die after the first one, they all go in threes.