hey i was wondering if we can get some modders who arent realy doing to much to work on some two seaters. Such would include 2 seat a-7, 2 seat mig-29, two seat mirage f-1 and so on. It shouldnt be two hard considering the flight inis and cockpit data and load out files should already exist from existing a-7 etc flight models. Im am not sure if you need to creat a whole new 3d model but it seems as though you can just modify an exising one to have two seats.

So wat do u guys think.

hey i was wondering if we can get some modders who arent realy doing to much to work on some two seaters. Such would include 2 seat a-7, 2 seat mig-29, two seat mirage f-1 and so on. It shouldnt be two hard considering the flight inis and cockpit data and load out files should already exist from existing a-7 etc flight models. Im am not sure if you need to creat a whole new 3d model but it seems as though you can just modify an exising one to have two seats.

So wat do u guys think.

That would require both new 3D models, and revised Data.ini files as aircraft weights, CGs, Min/Max extents, Xmac tables, (etc.) would all be effected.

Oh yeah, the cockpit.ini would require a bit of an adjustment too, otherwise (from the pilot's pov) you might find yourself sitting in front of the aircraft :rolleyes:

That would require both new 3D models, and revised Data.ini files as aircraft weights, CGs, Min/Max extents, Xmac tables, (etc.) would all be effected.

Oh yeah, the cockpit.ini would require a bit of an adjustment too, otherwise (from the pilot's pov) you might find yourself sitting in front of the aircraft :rolleyes:

...and we're already working the modelers harder than sweatshop workers. Just the other day Bibbolicious passed out from exhaustion (although that could be because he went overboard on his bday! :tongue:)

there are some 2 seaters in the work.

TA-4 Skyhawk, SU-27UM???

A G-91 Gina Trainer is planned.

But there are some nice 2 seaters available.

Mig-25, F-105F+G, F-100F (YAP payware), A-10B, TF-104G, F-16B

i think that we still need more 2 seaters.

A MiG-21U(M), MiG-23UB, MiG-29UB, F-5B...

i hope that these birds will be made in the future... ;)

Edited by Soulfreak

there are some 2 seaters in the work.

TA-4 Skyhawk, SU-27UM???

A G-91 Gina Trainer is planned.

But there are some nice 2 seaters available.

Mig-25, F-105F+G, F-100F (YAP payware), A-10B, TF-104G, F-16B

i think that we still need more 2 seaters.

A MiG-21U(M), MiG-23UB, MiG-29UB, F-5B...

i hope that these birds will be made in the future... ;)

A-10B ??? Where can i find it???

A-10B ??? Where can i find it???

In the download section, of course. :wink:

(Add-on aircraft > Modern Aircraft > A-10)

It's part of the A-10A package, version 3.0.

Edited by Gocad

Thats correct!! Thanks a lot! :good: I never dowloaded the A-10 because the stock one is good and i prefer to install some badass skins in it... :biggrin: but now i must really install it :ok:

By the way triplethr3at, theres also gona be an AMX-B model thats in the works by Marcelo. :clapping:

...and we're already working the modelers harder than sweatshop workers. Just the other day Bibbolicious passed out from exhaustion (although that could be because he went overboard on his bday! :tongue:)

You're absolutely right there mate, you wouldn't believe how sweaty it gets sitting in the back seat of this all day long :tongue: .....

post-5661-1187792454_thumb.jpg

!!!!!!

I had previously skipped over that because we already had the stock A-10. I had not realized there were 4 aircraft in there. OUTSTANDING!! Downloaded it and checked it out. Way Cool!!!!

:clapping::good:

!!!!!!

I had previously skipped over that because we already had the stock A-10. I had not realized there were 4 aircraft in there. OUTSTANDING!! Downloaded it and checked it out. Way Cool!!!!

:clapping::good:

:biggrin: seemed i wasnt the only one... :wink:

Here´s another 2 seater in works. :cool:

Still needs a lot work and testing, but i guess it will be ready someday.

Greets

Florian

With a bit of work, you can fly the rear seats. A complete mission could be flown with all weather radar equipped bombers and interceptors (letting the AI take off and land perhaps). I wouldn't do this if you expect to get into the industry standard combat flight sim The Dogfight of course. :wink:

The DogSabre Team's F-86D cockpit panel inside Pasko's F-94B model. I have yet to "move" the backup compass.

Rear seat...

F-94-14.jpg

Front seat...

F-94-03.jpg

F-94-02.jpg

Edited by Lexx_Luthor

Good stuf. I saw your post on the third wire forum. Would you be able to choose the fron or back seat on the loudout screen or do you have to dedicate a whole new model to a back seat f-14 and a front seat f-14 for example. And what do you mean have the AI fly it. Can they fly for you in an entire mission.

Good stuf. I saw your post on the third wire forum. Would you be able to choose the fron or back seat on the loudout screen or do you have to dedicate a whole new model to a back seat f-14 and a front seat f-14 for example. And what do you mean have the AI fly it. Can they fly for you in an entire mission.

If I recall ( :dntknw: ) , the difference between front and rear seats is the cockpit files and the pilot data in the FM file: one each for each way of playing. All you need do is change which of the files you use in the overall aircraft.ini file....like this...

Just change the "-1" to a "-2" to play rear seat.

[AircraftData]

AircraftFullName=F-94B

AircraftDataFile=F-94B_DATA-1.ini

CockpitDataFile=F-86D-45_COCKPIT-1.ini

LoadoutImage=F-94B_loadout.bmp

LoadoutFile=F-94B_LOADOUT.ini

AvionicsDLL=Avionics60.dll

AvionicsDataFilename=F-94B_AVIONICS.INI

:

:

If you play rear seat, the AI "pilot" can takeoff and land if you find it difficult to see the runway from the rear seat. But that's how it worked.

Greets

Florian

Holy s**t! that looks great! :ok::good:

Guest capun

Greets

Florian

Welcome Back Florian. We thought that the Earth had swallowed you :)

we´ve forgot one very nice Aircraft....

what about the T-38 Talon?

we´ve forgot one very nice Aircraft....

what about the T-38 Talon?

Soulfreak,

No one wants that aircraft more than me...I would love a 'backseat' flying option.

FastCargo

Guest Saganuay82

Couple of USAF trainer vids with the HUD at www.Patricksaviation.com that you would like to see FC.

Edited by Saganuay82

Soulfreak,

No one wants that aircraft more than me...I would love a 'backseat' flying option.

FastCargo

I presume you'd also want a FedEx skin too eh' FastCargo?

Hey is that T-38 on your sig a repaint for FS2004?

Edited by JA 37 Viggen

Couple of USAF trainer vids with the HUD at www.Patricksaviation.com that you would like to see FC.

Bwhahaha...Butterfly alert! :)

Thanks for the info...I knew about the 'map' one from someone at SimHQ who brought it to my attention and asked me to comment on it.

I presume you'd also want a FedEx skin too eh' FastCargo?

Hey is that T-38 on your sig a repaint for FS2004?

Yep, it's the freeware T-38 that originally was for FS2002 that I repainted using the template they provided and that I fly around in FSX.

FastCargo