Sign in to follow this  
X RAY

NEW PILOT SKINS late 50's -actual era part 1

These are my new pilot skins.

They will fill some existing gap in some country/aircraft era pilot,replacing some valid skin to make a specific pilot for a specific period.

They are a re-skin work,i put the names of the first releasers in the credits.

So...let's go to show 'em

The first of them is an Usaf/Nato pilots from late 50's to early 70's using the combination of the P4 flight helmet and the MSA 2001 Oxigen mask-I wanted it to put in the f-86 k cockipit after the Bobrock's AMI skin to make this I use the PilotN3 made by Cowboyk.visor colour is dark green

The second is an Soviet/wp pilot from the late 60's trough 80's (some flying this combination today) and it wears the ZSH 3 helmet with the KM 34 Oxy mask-a (I think Cowboyk RedAir1 production) the colour of the visor is dark brown

The third is an Soviet/wp pilot across late 80's -90's beginning wearing the new ZSH 7 helmet combined with the KM 34 oxy mask-Same RedAir1-included visor up and down

The fourth is a modern Russian pilot wearing the ZSH 7 plus the KM 34 serie 2 right side feeding Oxy mask

Same RedAir1-visor up and down

The fifth is an actual Usaf/Nato pilot wearing the HGU 55 flight helmet and the combat edge MBU 20 Oxygen mask left side feeding-Made by a conversion of the Ferrit's vf103MF pilot available at column5.

The sixth and last by now is an a RCAF fighter pilot-the pilot is the PilotN3 with the headgear used from 60's to 80's the helmet .

Tomorrow I'll post these files.

Hope that will be useful by anybody!

Cheers

They will fill some existing gap in some country/aircraft era pilot,replacing some valid skin to make a specific pilot for a specific period.

The first of them is an Usaf/Nato pilots from late 50's to early 70's using the combination of the P4 flight helmet and the MSA 2001 Oxigen mask-I wanted it to put in the f-86 k cockipit after the Bobrock's AMI skin to make this I use the PilotN3 made by Cowboyk.visor colour is dark green

The second is an Soviet/wp pilot from the late 60's trough 80's (some flying this combination today) and it wears the ZSH 3 helmet with the KM 34 Oxy mask-a (I think Cowboyk RedAir1 production) the colour of the visor is dark brown

The third is an Soviet/wp pilot across late 80's -90's beginning wearing the new ZSH 7 helmet combined with the KM 34 oxy mask-Same RedAir1-included visor up and down

The fourth is a modern Russian pilot wearing the ZSH 7 plus the KM 34 serie 2 right side feeding Oxy mask

The fifth is an actual Usaf/Nato pilot wearing the HGU 55 flight helmet and the combat edge MBU 20 Oxygen mask left side feeding-Made by a conversion of the Ferrit's vf103MF pilot available at column5.

The sixth and last by now is an a RCAF fighter pilot-the pilot is the PilotN3 with the headgear used from 60's to 80's the helmet .

Cheers

A much needed addition. They look great...can't wait to get them.

A much needed addition. They look great...can't wait to get them.

thanks is my last holiday's week passed by workin it til 5-30 in the morning!

Outstanding work X Ray!

The 'RedAir1' was mine, if you can make it better, hell yes, go for it! "Git 'er done"

It's needed a little help since I first released it!

In fact, just last month I was fiddling with it , trying to improve it. If you want the PSD file, let me know. Maybe you can clean it up a little

Wrench

kevin stein

Well done X-Ray, the '60-'80 russian skin is perfect for my TU-128!

Thanks a lot.

Cheers

Have these been posted? If so where are they 'cos I can't find them.

Thanks

Better than those weird Lego like soviet pilot helmets.

Great add!

Guest Tazkiller

So what is the status of this add-on.

I specifically asked Diego for a pilot wearing a P-4 helmet with the visor up.

He didn't even respond to the P.M.

His pilots are nice, but look a little silly with visors in the down postion, during flight in low lighting.