Nice. 11 Squadron and...that can't be 617.

No it's 3 squadron and 11 squadron. will be doing 17 and 29 squadron decals too.

She's looking great, very smooth modelling on it.

It`s a very smooth and good progress! And very fast! Did you think about your next project?! :mamba:

Next Project? What did you ask him for?

It seems he`s a great modeler! Would be nice to stay here for a while with this comunity!

Hell yeah! *Hopes for TSR.2*

Well let Craig finish this one first before you all start bombarding him with requests.....sheesh.

Craig that is one Sierra Hotel bird.

Hey if you're interested, I have a TSR-2 modelled that only needs unwrapping and a skin.

Hey if you're interested, I have a TSR-2 modelled that only needs unwrapping and a skin.

yeah cool

Bring on the TSR-2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your..I uh....Yes please.

Oh Craig how is the Typhoon behaving in the sim?

Wow...TSR2 ! Way ahead of it's time...the best strike aircraft the RAF never had. Anyone got a time machine handy and I'll go back and teach that Labour Govt of the time a lesson they won't forget in a hurry... :diablo:

Wow...TSR2 ! Way ahead of it's time...the best strike aircraft the RAF never had. Anyone got a time machine handy and I'll go back and teach that Labour Govt of the time a lesson they won't forget in a hurry... :diablo:

Ohh the white papers... :rolleyes: At least the Lightning and Vulcan never had them. Then again it has been said that if development wasn't so complete it would have been canceled too!

Oh Craig how is the Typhoon behaving in the sim?

The Typhoon is behaving well, it's those bloody AI pilots that don't know what theire doing :no:

The Typhoon is behaving well, it's those bloody AI pilots that don't know what theire doing :no:

They never do! Any chance you can tease us to some Eurofighter kills? And possibly some Eurofighters that became Eurokilled.

Love the 3 Sqn markings ! I think it's great that some of our squadrons are going back to using the old WW2 codes. I wish they all would, kind of pays a tribute doesn't it.

The Typhoon you have there is hot on my xmas pressie list Craig !

OK, its the Typhoon, we won't call it that other name....:biggrin:

Beautiful plane. I love the Typhoon. Great to see the hard work and progress! Thanks for the hard work.

After reading the September issue of Air Forces Monthly I have a new idea for a modern campaign when this baby comes out. Typhoons, Harriers & Tornados.... RAF in action kicking some butt!

Ok now I'm slightly confused. Is this Typhoon going to be the original Air Superiority idea or the "Multi"role? I'm asking since so far this amazing model has had the ASRAAM and AMRAAM. Sorry if I sounded like a "rivet counting prick" there. I'm just curios becuase with so many pylons I wanted to be able to rain hell on some commies! :crazy:

According to what info I have seen it will be multi-role focusing more on ATA than ATG

one 27-mm Mauser BK27 cannon on the starboard side of the forward fuselage, and provision for up to 6500 kg (14,330 Ib) of stores on four semi-recessed underfuselage missile stations and nine hardpoints (one centreline, six under the wings, and two at the wing tips); typical weapons are short- and medium-range AAMs, and a wide assortment of ASMs. anti-radar missiles, and guided and unguided bombs

http://www.combataircraft.com/aircraft/fef2000.aspx

Edited by {FL}Hausser

All the pics I have posted are just quick screenshots as I am going through development, I haven't nearly finished the weapon loads, so far all I have set up is a full air to air complement so I can break up the tedium by shooting a couple of things down, when complete I aim to have the full multi-role thing going on.

I am in the cockpit development stage at the moment, to give myself a break, I find concentrating on one thing too long affects the quality of some work.

Take your time. She looks beautiful. Don't let anyone press you into moving faster.

fef2000_p_08_l.jpg

fef2000_p_07_l.jpg

Edited by {FL}Hausser

Take your time. She looks beautiful. Don't let anyone press you into moving faster.

fef2000_p_07_l.jpg

Hell I don't care if it takes until 2011 when I graduate high school! Take as much time as you need as I think we might have already said.

Edited by JA 37 Viggen