Alright then. Have fun. We will wait...I hope.

Hi Craig,what's the status of that little animal now???I hope that we can fly it soon

so....

I want do that!the latest Italian Typhoon!

craig does the project still live??

that's a long vacation

Guest CW2. Wells

Chill out guys. It has only been 12 days. You guys need to cool your heals with this whole bugging the hell out of the modders bit. I am really growing tired of seeing it. The guy said he was taking a vacation, to where, for how long and when he will get back to work on a free ware aircraft he is doing, is his business. Mind your boundary's.

If i remember correctly, the Alphasim EF2000 uses the same HUD as the Alphasim F-4 Phantom. I guess the author just uses the same generic HUD for military aircraft. This one probably dosen't have anything to do with the EF2000.

Chill out guys. It has only been 12 days. You guys need to cool your heals with this whole bugging the hell out of the modders bit. I am really growing tired of seeing it. The guy said he was taking a vacation, to where, for how long and when he will get back to work on a free ware aircraft he is doing, is his business. Mind your boundary's.

Can I get a 'AMEN'?

FastCargo

craig does the project still live??

that's a long vacation

Dude are you serious? Are you seriously posting this? You are rushing this guy to come off his vacation? Man you might want to go find somewhere else to find add ons...

Hi Craig,

I found the official Eurofighter Typhoon site from the UK (http://www.eurofighter.com/medialibrary/videos.asp). I do not know if you have these pictures, and my computer will not let me attach them. I hope they help. If you can access the site, take a look at the gallery search and type in cockpit. You'll find some neat stuff. One picture (gld-053339) has the HUD information transposed on the simulator screen, but maybe this will help with placement positioning on your HUD display (highres_ef022). the last picture (highres_GL-020168-16) looks like a publicity shot that was taken at the ramp. The pictures might help for gage placement though.

You might have this site but I thought that it might be useful.

It contains a video called "Nothing Comes Close". I saw it, for the first time, about two years ago.

http://www.eurofighter.com/medialibrary/videos.asp

She looks fantastic! Enjoy your vacation...I'm TDY right now and could use some down time myself.

Skelator

Ronan>

You filthy infidel, remember CombatAce First Commandment !

Thou Shalt Not Pester The Modders.

Now don't say you haven't been warned if USAFMTL smites you into 2010.

Ronan>

You filthy infidel, remember CombatAce First Commandment !

Thou Shalt Not Pester The Modders.

Now don't say you haven't been warned if USAFMTL smites you into 2010.

muhahahahahahha..............MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHA............

Gunner, I still love you man.. :biggrin:

Hey guys, ronan is kind of new here. He just got on in 01SEP07 and only has 21 posts so far. So he might not be fully aware of the "common courteousy" thing yet... however, I think he is now.

seems like good sim, there si even and reflection in the glass of the computer.

Dude are you serious? Are you seriously posting this? You are rushing this guy to come off his vacation? Man you might want to go find somewhere else to find add ons...

alright sorry

i will not rush somebody again :sorry:

Perhaps can help you

post-28502-1196593860_thumb.jpg

Thats a mod for Falcon4.0 ... its all F-16C avionics you can see there... hehe

Hi Guys,

Wow!! I wasn't expecting this topic to heat up the way it did, I had my vacation, and a good break it was, but as you may all know, life has a habbit of making sure there is a lot to catch up with, like sorting out the computer which started running really badly, so I re-formatted, but don't worry, all my work is backed up, the project is still ongoing, sadly I don't think it will make a christmas present.

Thanks to all the guys who respect a modders efforts and time, and for all those who are keen to see this project, don't worry, I am just as keen to give it to a great community like this one.

Craig

Hi Guys,

Wow!! I wasn't expecting this topic to heat up the way it did, I had my vacation, and a good break it was, but as you may all know, life has a habbit of making sure there is a lot to catch up with, like sorting out the computer which started running really badly, so I re-formatted, but don't worry, all my work is backed up, the project is still ongoing, sadly I don't think it will make a christmas present.

Thanks to all the guys who respect a modders efforts and time, and for all those who are keen to see this project, don't worry, I am just as keen to give it to a great community like this one.

Craig

Don't worry Craig, I doubt we were expecting any Christmas gifts anyway with how we've been.

Edited by JA 37 Viggen

Happy Birthday Craig.

What a pleasant surprise!!

Thanks guys

Despite being another year closer to death and suffering from a cold, it's been a nice day, just waiting to tuck-in to my cake now :clapping: as long as I can still see after being blinded by all the candles.