Have downloaded it but am at work so it'll stay on a USB stick til Sunday. Oh rats

same here !! even worse, dang i have to work on Sunday too ! at least there will be some fixes postes and issues addressed by then ...

Well I managed to impress Nicky, it was all worth it just for that, George Clooney He! He! :rolleyes: oh crud you meant the Typhoon didn't you :rofl:

Thanks Nicky for the enthusiasm and praise, last night was some real fun eh?, not quite the fanfare introduction, and youre right the timing sucked.

i'd be bit worried though about that timing coment hmmmm ....

Erwin: yes, at the moment, it's WoI ONLY. That is until Craig uploads the Woe/SF/WoV avionics ini and whatever other 'downgrades' are needed. When the new patches come out, all the other games will be upgraded to WoI standards.

Diogo: have you tried installing the RAFpilot that came with the download??? I'll bet you if you do, your dangly-legged dude will disappear....

Planes: have you installed all the necessary weapons??? You'll need some thar are NOT in the weapons paks and will have to be downloaded. You'll find them in the downloads section, under 'Weapons Mods'

Brimstone

Brimstone 3pak

Meteor missile

ASRAAM (AIM-132) - in the bunyap pak

Wrench

kevin stein

Oh so thats is why I keep getting a clean jet on the runway. :biggrin:

Never mind, added Pyton5's and Derby's in the weapon loadout instead. :blowup:

Works graet. :minigun:

i'd be bit worried though about that timing coment hmmmm ....
:dntknw:

Not sure what you mean, but The timing sucked in my oppinion, because I didn't anticipate the upload problem, and it was getting very late, I wen't to bed a 2:00 AM, so I couldn't be around to help out with some of the issues that arose.

Hi craigbrierley :biggrin:

I did not interest about super modern planes. But I tried this... Man... Very, Very, Very great surprise for me :shok: Together with great Grippen and F-22 you modders started new era in SFP1 world. Just need wait for new soviet oponents :rolleyes:

Anyway: very nice model, very nice cockpit, very interesting FM, dangerous loadout. Thanx to Sundowner for great skins too.

Conclusion: great european fighter present we have from you guys :fans: Thank you to all who worked on this addon :clapping:

Exciting adventures :biggrin: Mmm, I have suspect feeleng :haha:

Close-1.jpg

Edited by kukulino

:dntknw:

Not sure what you mean, but The timing sucked in my oppinion, because I didn't anticipate the upload problem, and it was getting very late, I wen't to bed a 2:00 AM, so I couldn't be around to help out with some of the issues that arose.

no worries! no probs with me about your timing literaly :D (duh, should there even be a timing with uploading stuff? lol you just upload when you are dang good and ready and we then come and worship you when the planets are aligned to bless us with friggin free time :D)

i was just teasing, out of excitement (u know, being told about timing from a girl, my little nasty mind :P not to mention typhoon arousal :P ) - (i think we discussed before my weird sense of humor huh?) apologies for any confusion :D

Hi craigbrierley

What can I say except brilliant. :clapping:

i was just teasing, out of excitement (u know, being told about timing from a girl, my little nasty mind :P not to mention typhoon arousal :P ) - (i think we discussed before my weird sense of humor huh?) apologies for any confusion :D

Ha! ha! I maybe did understand you better than I thought, I imagined there was an element of your dirty little mind :biggrin:

Great minds think alike, so it seems do dirty ones :haha:

Anyway: very nice model, very nice cockpit, very interesting FM, dangerous loadout. Thanx to Sundowner for great skins too.

Thanks Kukulino, the praise is always welcome, just a note on the FM, I make no clain to know what the hell I am doing with FM's, it is all a big mystery to me, I tried to tweak where I dare but most of my entries are a cut and paste from stuff that works and so on, in time I am sure someone will have a look at this thing and make a FM that giver better performance, but I have to say so far I have found the Typhoon to be very capable and can eat Flankers for breakfast (not just beacause I am a fantastic pilot closely akin to some sort of air god :biggrin: ).

I'm glad Sundowner got actual thanks too, fine fine work he does.[/color]

Edited by Wrench

Very good work like it alot. The FM is very different in WOE and WOI. I fly it in WOI it nicer :-) The Ef-2000 is a nice suprice today, came home from the university and what do my eyes see... the typhy is out great!

Brilliant, a great British plane to take on the raptor in.

Sadly great british planes are rare, this is very much a European aircraft (grumble..) All the contributing nations deserve credit, mediteranean style and grace from the Spanish and Italians SWEEEET, and incredible technological efficiency from the Germans NIIICCCEEE!

Edited by Wrench

Sadly great british planes are rare, this is very much a European aircraft (grumble..) All the contributing nations deserve credit, mediteranean style and grace from the Spanish and Italians SWEEEET, and incredible technological efficiency from the Germans NIIICCCEEE!

Brits have a solid background in aircraft design. Aviation marvels have been designed and got built in Britain unofrtunately many of them to just end up canceled projects. They always designed amazing planes, they can do that. Its their weird politics and strategies that have been chocking up their thrive in aviation to its deserved potential.

Not the case with Typhoon though. Although it took ages to get finished, (its to my perception, a plane based on the principles and facts of third generation fighters, i consider it the outmost third generation epilogue rather than a forth generation, its core, its design principles are third generation, not far lets say than maybe what an F16XL with two engines would had been) its essentialy a Brit design. It was based on a brit study , the EAR/EFA and the engine was also based on a RR (XM40 something) engine study. The final product ofcourse would be only possible with the contribution of all those countries mainly in financial terms, as a result theres a big number of planes being built , which is a key element in a projects survivability, and its price is only 10% more of a mirage 2000-5 ...............

@craig why do you writ in this colour?! it`S unreadable .. but your EF-2000 is great! :flyer:

Hmm not sure why it happened, anyway fixed now.

Brits have a solid background in aircraft design. Aviation marvels have been designed and got built in Britain unofrtunately many of them to just end up canceled projects. They always designed amazing planes, they can do that. Its their weird politics and strategies that have been chocking up their thrive in aviation to its deserved potential.

Not the case with Typhoon though. Although it took ages to get finished, (its to my perception, a plane based on the principles and facts of third generation fighters, i consider it the outmost third generation epilogue rather than a forth generation, its core, its design principles are third generation, not far lets say than maybe what an F16XL with two engines would had been) its essentialy a Brit design. It was based on a brit study , the EAR/EFA and the engine was also based on a RR (XM40 something) engine study. The final product ofcourse would be only possible with the contribution of all those countries mainly in financial terms, as a result theres a big number of planes being built , which is a key element in a projects survivability, and its price is only 10% more of a mirage 2000-5 ...............

All true, and I knew it, I just hope that no offence is created by claiming credit to the British, however a contribution is made it is still a contribution, much like this model is a co-operation, it's my model but the skins are Sundowners, skins can't fly without wings and wings, well you know what I mean.....

Guest Bounder

"Erwin: yes, at the moment, it's WoI ONLY. That is until Craig uploads the Woe/SF/WoV avionics ini and whatever other 'downgrades' are needed. When the new patches come out, all the other games will be upgraded to WoI standards."

I first flew it in WOV worked great but, When installed into WOI got the flint stone effect with the pilots legs.

All true, and I knew it, I just hope that no offence is created by claiming credit to the British, however a contribution is made it is still a contribution, much like this model is a co-operation, it's my model but the skins are Sundowners, skins can't fly without wings and wings, well you know what I mean.....

Ofcourse. Definitely.

Just posted for the rest of the population, to show off as usual my google skills :P :P

Oh i forgot to mention that the radar also is based on the brit Blue Vixen radar (equiping the upper dupper (and weirdly again retired) Sea Harrier FA2 )

I first flew it in WOV worked great but, When installed into WOI got the flint stone effect with the pilots legs.

Bounder, did you make sure the included pilot and seat were put into the aircraft folder?

Guest Bounder
Bounder, did you make sure the included pilot and seat were put into the aircraft folder?

lol was just goin to say that had to reinstall them but ok now,and flying in WOI noticed about a 65% improvement in the ACM. but still can be flown in WOV,WOE but you lose the radar.

great plane and very very interesting and well done cockpit :yes:

just a thing, it seems that afterburner effects on engines are missing.

lol was just goin to say that had to reinstall them but ok now,and flying in WOI noticed about a 65% improvement in the ACM. but still can be flown in WOV,WOE but you lose the radar.

That's right, it was a bit of a dilema for me, I made some features that could only shine in WOI i.e cockpit linked animations and some new avionics features, so I went down the WOI compatibility road on the basis that patches would come out at some point for the rest of the series, inherent to that the avionics take advantage of the WOI avionics70.dll, which as we all know is very different to the old avionics70, so I hated the fact that I had to sort of abandon the ones who are still without WOI, but I hope you all appreciate that modding actually ain't easy to do and making life simple for myself I opted to make a dirty work around for WOE compatibility.

great plane and very very interesting and well done cockpit :yes:

just a thing, it seems that afterburner effects on engines are missing.

Yes, my bad I guess, sort of lazyness on my part I didn't change the data.ini back to include stock effects, I set it up to use the add-on F-15 effects, simple fix if you have a basic knowledge of the ini files.

Curious, I flew it in strike fighters gold, radar worked fine but as soon as I got into transonic I got some insane amounts of flutter, which persisted through the higher mach numbers

Curious, I flew it in strike fighters gold, radar worked fine but as soon as I got into transonic I got some insane amounts of flutter, which persisted through the higher mach numbers

the radar won't be a big deal, you must know that in simple terms the WOI avionics70 alows ground mapping radar, check again and you will find you can't get ground map in SF or WOE etc..

The flutter, yes I don't know how that is fixed, I am basically hoping that now this thing is out some of the available talent will take it upon themselves to pull it appart and get it right, whoever does hopefully won't be selfish and share their dicoveries.

I forgot to add that in my own experience, the flutter doesn't persist, it has for me been a transonic issue, stabilising as you reach about mach 1.2

Edited by craigbrierley