Sign in to follow this  
Dave

What Do You Look Like in Uniform Thread

tech School with my rooommates (I am far right)

DSC00087-1.jpg

Being awarded 2W131 with the LtCol.

DSC00154.jpg

Edited by GodSaveTheUSA73

Being awarded 2W131 with the LtCol.

Congrats on your 2W131 award. Planning on training for your 2W231?

Congrats on your 2W131 award. Planning on training for your 2W231?

Actually Erik, its the 2nd to last number he has to get next. Its 3,5,7,9,0

HAHAHAHA - So I don't confuse myself then. You're done with the "pointy end toward front of aircraft and how to race the bomb lift trucks" training (2W131) which I ASSUMED he'll continue training in unless he cross trained out or his field specialty didn't require it. What I was wondering is if there were plans in training for nuclear munitions? You know down the road, future, sorta of what's your plans kind of thing? I'll keep it simple next time (for my sake).

'doh

:pardon:

E

HAHAHAHA - So I don't confuse myself then. You're done with the "pointy end toward front of aircraft and how to race the bomb lift trucks" training (2W131) which I ASSUMED he'll continue training in unless he cross trained out or his field specialty didn't require it. What I was wondering is if there were plans in training for nuclear munitions? You know down the road, future, sorta of what's your plans kind of thing? I'll keep it simple next time (for my sake).

'doh

:pardon:

E

Ah I am trackin' now.... :good:

Erik, an example is my AFSC, I'm a 7 Level Weapons Loader or 2W171 and Nuclear Ops is just loading them and any level can do it just need the security clearance :biggrin:

yeah i actually HAVE to progress in training. supervision gets really upset if i get E-4 and then do nothing. I am actually studying for 2W151A right now and hope to test in May and have SrA by June. Then i get 2W151B. and after i pass that i truly have my 5 level. trying to get all that done before school starts in September. It's tough but it's all i do right now so. what do some of you other military peronnel do?

yeah i actually HAVE to progress in training. supervision gets really upset if i get E-4 and then do nothing. I am actually studying for 2W151A right now and hope to test in May and have SrA by June. Then i get 2W151B. and after i pass that i truly have my 5 level. trying to get all that done before school starts in September. It's tough but it's all i do right now so. what do some of you other military peronnel do?

I have 4 AFSC's

2M052A, ICBM Maint

8B000/8B100, MTI/MTL

1C371, Command and Control

2A773 Aircraft Structural Repair with 'Red X' orders before I left

Me trying to look cool in Osan 2003. Yes , that is an F-15E in a 1st generation HAS. We had less than 2 ft wingtip clearance, we actually had to stand a guy on the wing to axle jack the main for a tire or brake change. And yes, im still a SSGT, so that means im either stupid or just havent studied good the last 4 tech test

post-29208-1208832983_thumb.jpg

oh yeah, i wasnt too happy in the picture, because that was my piggy 87-0182, and she had just failed her 3rd FCF for an uncommanded roll

fun.jpg

10 years ago... playing "red force" that day... with the license "to go wild" .... :ph34r: