Sign in to follow this  
Dave

What Do You Look Like in Uniform Thread

Hahahaha, yeah well......

Although I am grey (old in the eyes of the little ones!), it is only

13 years ago and I was just 20 then..... :blink:

Therefore, in my short and humble life, it seems to me long, long, long ago!! :rolleyes:

You can see that virtually nothing has changed, still the young god! :biggrin:

Have a nice weekend everyone!

Always nice to see a man in uniform :biggrin:

I'm not military so I have none...

Good photo's though guys, well done to you all. Keep up the good work.

This is me in My ARMY JROTC uniform at the 2007 SBHS Military Ball! Old pic of me since I have lost weight and gained muscle.

gallery_12300_101_306893.jpg

This pic is in my work clothes. I work on the beach at Oak Island NC during the summer. As you can tell I lost weight and gained muscle. I dont have a current JROTC pic of me, I used to be a platoon sergeant but Now I am a First Sergeant in both Rank and Position.

gallery_12300_101_225649.jpg

Edited by Falcon161

some pics of me in "uniform"Not as important or revered as military but the last pic will show you why I'm not able to serve now. :dntknw:

knight69-2.jpg

3.jpg

before.jpg

100_0395.jpg

It's been a year and my knee still sounds like it's full of rice crispies.

1314759613_l.jpg

leg2-1.jpg

thanks for sharing all of your pics.It's great to see a face behind the name.Thank you all for serving us civies.

It's been a year and my knee still sounds like it's full of rice crispies.

Ouch!

this should be very painfull! :biggrin:

Moderator edited to take the re-posted pics out

Ouch!

this should be very painfull! :biggrin:

Yeah in the begining I would whine about it and stuff then i got to thinking that I'm very lucky.Many men are out there sacrificing limbs and life so I get to be home safe playing a game.I tore the ACL and MCL plus had some masive swelling,but I was at work in a knee imobilizer in 4 days and unloading trucks in about a week.I ended up playing the following season rather than get surgery.I wasn't gonna ruin my consecutive game streak with a little knee injury lol.I went 11 seasons without missing a game,I was just lucky the injury happened on the last game of that season.

I'm the one laying down in front, at the end of ex a couple of years ago at RAAF Base Scherger, near Weipa, a little down and to the left from the northern tip of Queensland.

post-23716-1194145911_thumb.jpg

Guest 531_Ghost

Found another couple...

post-7-1131223134.jpg

MVC-023F.jpg

..................................................................................................................................^

.............................................................................................................................That's me

..................................................................................................................................^

.............................................................................................................................That's me

You Tough Guy!!!

Guest 531_Ghost
You Tough Guy!!!

Heh we had our fun in the clubs :grin:

Wait aren't the Brown shirts crew chiefs and plane captians? I've never understood how the Navy runs it. Grapes are fuel and Red are weapons but thats all I know.

Once I have good pictures I'll post my Civil Air Patrol uniform. Got some good ones from an Airshow.

Guest 531_Ghost

Yep, I was a turd shirt.

Yep, I was a turd shirt.

BAHAHAHAHAHA

I was a White/Checkerboard shirt.... T/S

P.S.= You get those pics taken that we talked about?

EDIT:

Well, I went digging through the closet and found a couple of pics.....

My first boat ride before I became a final checker (Circa 1984)...

scan001.jpg

Me checking that the wings are locked prior to launch

scan002.jpg

Guest 531_Ghost

Went to get the camera. And when I returned, the damnd thing was flying! I will as soon as I catch it on the ground again...

All I have is a pic of me in my rock and roll uniform. I was prolly 24 in the pic. I'm the dude in the middle. I hope ya'll get a kick out of it. I do when I look back .Dave, that's a damn fine haircut! ;) Nice pics everyone. Beautiful bride Fast Cargo. The only two things I ever wanted to be were (in order) Fighter Pilot and rock star. Since my less than perfect vision screwed me out of the first I took a shot at the second.......

eseer_ydnar.jpg

Whoa.....nice chest rug

You are aptly named my friend!

Whoa.....nice chest rug

You are aptly named my friend!

At least I don't have any on my back. :rolleyes: Those aren't real pearls either. lolzer

I wish I had more photos of myself when I was in the Army. Guess it just wasn't the kind of "job" where I had time to tell someone "say there, take a picture of me". Dress events apparently were different.

1982 Just a kid

1982.jpg

1984 - What I heck was I looking at in a snowstorm in El Paso, Tx anyway...idiot.

idiot.jpg

1986 Germany. Call me a "Redhead" - Wife attempted to bleach out the grey in my hair - yickes! And those glasses - oh man!

1986.jpg

2007 - Different uniforms. Older. Less hair, more grey. Meaner.

Hiker.jpg

Yaker.jpg

Not strictly speaking a uniform, but it is military (French high altitude outfit).

crl8481.jpg

unfortunately I don't have pictures from my service in the Israeli air force.

Thay all got burned in a fire.

I know my dad has got some pics of mine from my time in uniform.

I will get them scan them and put them here for you to see.

for the time being that's me these days.

Z0004.jpg

Happy veterans day to all my friends.

god bless Americas man and woman in service and keep them safe from harms way.

This is me a month ago, though a bit staged I might add:

post-5735-1194382724_thumb.jpg

Here's some oldies from around 1990, or as I like to call them the good ole days before the first gulf war....lol

First one I'm sitting at my panel on the old C-141

post-2055-1194384553_thumb.jpg.

Second one was taken after we landed at Kingsford Smith in Sydney.....lot's of fun on that trip

post-2055-1194384587_thumb.jpg

Third one is from my even older C-130 Loadmaster days this one i'm on the ramp at RAAF Amberley

post-2055-1194387143_thumb.jpg

Final one is somewhere over Korea at some ungodly hour in the dead of winter about to drop some Korean paratroopers

post-2055-1194387283_thumb.jpg

Never knew you were a load toad garth. Oh I bet opening that door for the paratroopers was cold as hell.

Yep Old C-130 Load Toad, before I cross trained to C-141 Flight Engineer, got tired of opening those damned doors in the middle of the night.....LOL!

Now I know this topic is EXTREMELY OLD but...me. I had this taken on break at the Cape Cod Airshow 2007.

DSC00915.jpg

Now please guys, will you quiet down about my age?