Sign in to follow this  
Falcon161

Camo schemes for F/A-37 and others.

Well guys here are a couple of screens for some skins that I am currently working on let me know what you think!

1. Jungle Camoflauge pattern for Zur's F/A-37.Used Deadheads Desert skin as a template.

gallery_12300_52_169417.jpg

2. 1st of 3 Ocean Camoflauge patterns for Zur's F/A-37. It actualy makes it hard to see aircraft from far away.

gallery_12300_52_110856.jpg

3. Arctic Camo from the 44th T.M.J.A.D.W(Teen Military Japanese Air Defense Wing) for the F-2. This skin will be described in one of my short stories.

gallery_12300_52_7601.jpg

4. This is a skin that will be better explained in one of my short stories, which should be ready by next week. This is a T.M. Navy F-14J "Jaykat", The pride of the T.M. Navy, in a modified version of the VF-1 Wolfpack squadrons paint job used for the T.M. Navy's 38th T.N.F.W Green Wolves.

gallery_12300_52_160438.jpg

Nice. I like the first one alot.

Thanks, I have plenty more skins in the works so check back in this topic for more screens! The first and second one will be released soon

Thanks man! That will be released along with the two F/A-37 skins. I am also working on a couple of fictional skins for the Mirage. Screens soon to follow! Oh BTW if you want to post screens of your work on this topic feel free to!

Edited by Falcon161

Excellent work on the skins man! I had trouble spotting the plane in the first few pics, or at least trying to determine which way it was going! :)

Thanks they will be released tommorow! And I will post screens up of a Mirage and a Tornado Skin.

Here is the Mirage skin. But I have a dilemma, should it be Jungle or Desert camflauge? I think it could be either one personaly.

gallery_12300_52_414906.jpg

Why not do both???? Gives the end user a choice as to where they wanna fly

Wrench

kevin stein

I agree with Wrench. It is looking more on the SEA camo side though.

Alright cool! It has been hell trying to fit these skins in between school and my personal life. But it will be worth it because at least I know that you all like it! More to come soon and they get kinda weird because they are completely fictional!

Alright cool! It has been hell trying to fit these skins in between school and my personal life. But it will be worth it because at least I know that you all like it! More to come soon and they get kinda weird because they are completely fictional!

Fictional eh? Well I guess we may see some Ace Combat skins in the future.

Well they are not Ace Combat skins as I am not as skilled as Kei Nagase. PLus I'll leave the AC stuff to him. Here are some others a Harrier and a Tornado

T.M.Air Force Tornado of the 631st TFW engaging a Mig-23MF.

gallery_12300_52_40314.jpg

British T.M.Royal Naval Air Force Harrier GR.3 getting ready to attack a convoy.

gallery_12300_52_252810.jpg

Edited by Falcon161

Guest Saganuay82

Can you do a close up of the Harrier?

Nice. Just be aware Buick 11 that you have bogies nearby.

This has got me wondering about jungle camo for the F-16XL and the F/A-18.

Anybody seen something like that :dntknw:

Closest at all to that would be the Israeli F/A-18 skin.

Oh and Falcon161, while your making fictional skin, is there any chance you could make the camo used on Yuketobanian F-16XLs in AC5?

hmmmm.... If I have a template to work from. But I think the person you wanna ask for AC stuff is Kei Nagasei. I know he has a crap load of AC and Afterburner stuff. But I will try, what are the colours they use?

hmmmm.... If I have a template to work from. But I think the person you wanna ask for AC stuff is Kei Nagasei. I know he has a crap load of AC and Afterburner stuff. But I will try, what are the colours they use?

I'll PM you some screen shot when I get the chance.

Hey nice work m8 and i'm proud that you credit my template , it's nice to know that i've done something useful for once :))

Keep it up m8 and let's have more.

I'm going to revisit the F/A-18 Israeli skin I did way back. As far as an F-16XL SEA skin

thats's a "what if" I could look at also.

But I have to get off COD4, and thats not happening for at least a week more! :rofl:

Thanks to everyone considering doing some skins. I appreciate it.

I've been holding off on COD4. I played COD3 till my trigger finger was sore and blistered...

Just realized, Thanksgiving weekend coming up, could get in some serious stick and trigger time :biggrin: