• Announcements

• Erik

26 September - Maintenance Notification   09/21/2024

CombatACE.com will be offline this upcoming Thursday morning, September 26, 2024. The duration of this event will be 4-5 hours. Our website will be unavailable and return an error during that time. Maintenance of our equipment is unavoidable, and this downtime will allow the opportunity to replace worn and damaged fans, power supply units, and thermal paste throughout all our equipment. Thank you for reading our maintenance advisory.

Are You considering making some silver Danish birds in High Res??

A flute without holes, is not a flute. A donut without a hole, is a Danish. :biggrin:

I can see what I can do.

A flute without holes, is not a flute. A donut without a hole, is a Danish. :biggrin:

I can see what I can do.

Thanks in advance if you do, they would soon be added to my Natofighters campaign :ok::good:

48th TFW

Niiiiice :good::clapping:

Just need to do the serial decals and this is done.

And remove the tail serial. Going to OD green one next.

Just need to do the serial decals and this is done.

And remove the tail serial. Going to OD green one next.

Looks very nice, the fin flash could be a little larger as well :good:

And I will try to find a pic of the Squadron bagde to put on fin as well, if you want me to??

Edited by hgbn

And I will try to find a pic of the Squadron bagde to put on fin as well, if you want me to??

Pics I have don't have a squadron flash on the tail.

This is done. I am uploading after I get the OD one done.

And I am spent....

DANISH DYNAMITE !!!!!1

Edited by Crusader

Dave, can I hijack your post for a minute only and make me a little publicity?

roussillon1ik7.jpg

Your F-100 are looking damn good! Are you planning on working on a 53rd TFS skin as well?

Dave, can I hijack your post for a minute only and make me a little publicity?

Your F-100 are looking damn good! Are you planning on working on a 53rd TFS skin as well?

Of course you can post in this thread, the more Huns the marrier. The 53rd flew C models not D models by the way. I am thinking about updating Bunyap's old F-100D package to the high res version.

Of course you can post in this thread, the more Huns the marrier. The 53rd flew C models not D models by the way. I am thinking about updating Bunyap's old F-100D package to the high res version.

USAFMTL you good lookin' dog, don't you ever die! Well Done!

The 53rd flew C models not D models by the way.

Yeah, I know, but we're really lacking the -C.

I agree, we could really use an F-100C. WOV provides markings for the Air Guard units which were activated and deployed to Vietnam in 1968, but they were 100Cs not Ds.

Very nice work on the Hun skins by the way, much appreciated by everyone.

Curious why so many folks use bitmaps for so many markings though (such as the U.S. AIR FORCE, national insig, etc.) instead of higher-res decals? I sort of like the look of the decals from within the simulation - they don't blur as much as the aircraft angles away from the external viewpoint.

Just curious, and thanks again for the nice work.

Mike Druzolowski

i am all over the 27th Fighter Wings F-100 skin. i was part of the 27th from 1999 to 2001 doing munitions for the EMS squadron to help support the 4 F-16 squadrons at Cannon AFB. I do remember seeing on base, static displays of the F-100's along side the F-111's. it really is a great plane, and the skin looks great.

Yeah, I know, but we're really lacking the -C.

Oh I know someone who can do it who as a model made. Just getting him to do it is the problem.

@rovert97

You are welcome.

Oh I know someone who can do it who as a model made. Just getting him to do it is the problem.

@rovert97

You are welcome.

Gimme his name, and I'll negociate with his knees :cool:

Just downloaded the skins You made.. Niiiiice work :spartak: thanks mate :good::biggrin: :spartak: And regarding the allready made model. WHATS he waiting for???? :wink:

How about this plane?

We will see I got some other projects to get done. I went from having very little to a whole bunch in a few days.