Canadair: :ok: works like a dream too, huh? One of the better 'below the line' tweeks we have.

As for the MegaFortress...who do I have to convince...one of my favorite books, and one of the first "flight" sims I played.

As to the comment on making one...no harder than any other aircraft (meaning: probably more) as there only exists 1 set of 4 views that I've ever seen...and I have them! And they SUCK!!!! :haha: Don't even get me started on talking about the cockpit...and we're talking the ORIGNAL EB-52I, the Old Dog herself, not the later versions with the SAR spines, 4 engines, FlightHawk bays, etc.

Somewhat of an expert...as I built "FOTOD" mission set for Fighters Anthology, several centuries ago....

Wrench

kevin stein

One of these days, I do intend to draw up several of the different EB-52s, at least side and top views. Done like the ones in my gallery here.

Well I was really talking about just slapping on new weapons, avionics and so on.

Canadair: :ok: works like a dream too, huh? One of the better 'below the line' tweeks we have.

Yes it does. Too bad it is too much of a problem adding this to all aircraft that could carry a LD. I was thinking of a series of the "EOGR, or EOGB" named say "Lantirnsystem", to be added at the fake weaponstations, to be added in loadout toghter with the designator (say Lantirn) itself. For planes that have an internal designator, the EOGR -EOGB fake weapon would be enoguh. This require a big deal of redoing the data.ini and loadouts of all aircrafts that could carry Laser designators, which sadly too much of a problem.

As for the MegaFortress...who do I have to convince...one of my favorite books, and one of the first "flight" sims I played.

As to the comment on making one...no harder than any other aircraft (meaning: probably more) as there only exists 1 set of 4 views that I've ever seen...and I have them! And they SUCK!!!! :haha: Don't even get me started on talking about the cockpit...and we're talking the ORIGNAL EB-52I, the Old Dog herself, not the later versions with the SAR spines, 4 engines, FlightHawk bays, etc.

Somewhat of an expert...as I built "FOTOD" mission set for Fighters Anthology, several centuries ago....

Wrench

kevin stein

Comes to no surprise that we are all FANs of the Megafortress SAGA. Actually the EB-1C should be a part of the picture if I am allowed to say, perhaps after we have a anormal B-1

Wrench

kevin stein

Yes it does. Too bad it is too much of a problem adding this to all aircraft that could carry a LD. I was thinking of a series of the "EOGR, or EOGB" named say "Lantirnsystem", to be added at the fake weaponstations, to be added in loadout toghter with the designator (say Lantirn) itself. For planes that have an internal designator, the EOGR -EOGB fake weapon would be enoguh. This require a big deal of redoing the data.ini and loadouts of all aircrafts that could carry Laser designators, which sadly too much of a problem.

Comes to no surprise that we are all FANs of the Megafortress SAGA. Actually the EB-1C should be a part of the picture if I am allowed to say, perhaps after we have a anormal B-1

I think an overall Dreamland mod would be very well recieved, including weapons, the planes, and scenery. I was working on a Dreamstar design, you can see the wip in my gallery here.

I think an overall Dreamland mod would be very well recieved, including weapons, the planes, and scenery. I was working on a Dreamstar design, you can see the wip in my gallery here.

No doubts I agree. I volunteer for inis

Edited by Canadair

I would also like to help.

I suppose that since I brought it up, I should take charge of this. I also can help with skins, ini work, design and planning, etc. We need to lay down what and who we need.

Edited by Talos

Damn it, you guys would bring this up...now you've got me experimenting...

If you can't build new models...you can modify current ones. Remove parts, then add 'fake' parts...

Lets say a remove a vertical tail...

gallery_12105_43_561360.jpg

And the horizontal tail...then add the V rudders...

FastCargo

Guest Saganuay82

Oh come now, you have more things to be doing than tearing B52s apart.

Gotta admit, though...it'd be easy to skin!!!!

Wrench

kevin stein

megafortress2.jpg

Whoever wants to have the pain of unwrapping this, just say so.

Nice! *can't unwrap for anything, had to ask FC to unwrap his missiles*

Julhelm, Damn man the old dog look's exactly as Dale described it in the novel....one final word "W-O-W" !

f*** ME!!!!

That is out standing!!! Just like how I remember it from the old 360 Pacific game!!! But a lot better detailed!

Now, we must needs think about Airmines...

Would it even need a skin, or just have a 'black' material assigned to the 3ds file??? She carried no markings...so....no worries about decals or insignia

Julhelm pulls another rabbit out of the hat!!

Wrench

kevin stein

Talos: TMI on unwarpping you missile!!! :rofl:

f*** ME!!!!

That is out standing!!! Just like how I remember it from the old 360 Pacific game!!! But a lot better detailed!

Now, we must needs think about Airmines...

Would it even need a skin, or just have a 'black' material assigned to the 3ds file??? She carried no markings...so....no worries about decals or insignia

Julhelm pulls another rabbit out of the hat!!

Wrench

kevin stein

Talos: TMI on unwarpping you missile!!! :rofl:

ROFL! I think I just died a little inside.

Anyway, I was thinking about aircraft. I think Cheetah and all would probably have Nellis AFB markings, since that was the cover base. We can use Zur's V-22 as a basis for the Hammerhead. Did you ever notice the differing discriptions of the tails? At one point they are straight, in another, curved. I'm thinking "V" versus "U" types. I much prefer the "V" myself.

Julhelm, I was wondering if you'd allow whoever is unwrapping the EB to modify it into the other versions, like the four-engined upgrade?

Julhem, like a Northern Santa Claus works unstoppable on toys. We just can hope :

-a: that he has plenty of Santa little helpers

-b: that we don't have to wait christmas for the megafortress

I already made my own version of the RF-111G, just gotta make a Daren Mace pilot and Becky Furness. Heck, maybe even Mark Fogelman too. lol. My RF-111 was just basic ini editing, nothing special, so anyone can do it, i used the G model F-111 and even used the F model to make my own EF-111. Use ur IMAGINATION. Until a/c are made, mod ur own to what u need them as, but dont just be someone that hacks inis and builds entirely new a/c. A wise modder told ME that and he knows who he is. This game has few limits, so play around with stuff and u can get anything to happen.

Dude that thing is wicked! Any Idea on a name yet?

EB-52 Megafortress..... from the Dale Brown books.

That looks...AWSOME!