Sign in to follow this  
Piecemeal

Harrier IIs In The Pipeline?

Hi all. Does anybody know of a Harrier II (GR.5, etc.) project underway? I think it's been

one hell of an oversight on the part of designers to overlook what is a beautiful and

effective platform :wink:

Ultramax,

Since you are new here, let me give you some advice that will help with your questions.

Use the search function...I can almost guarantee someone has asked your question before.

Oh, and a point about tact...considering that almost all modders do this stuff on their spare time...it's sort of rude to assume something isn't done because of oversight.

FastCargo

Ultramax,

Since you are new here, let me give you some advice that will help with your questions.

Use the search function...I can almost guarantee someone has asked your question before.

Oh, and a point about tact...considering that almost all modders do this stuff on their spare time...it's sort of rude to assume something isn't done because of oversight.

FastCargo

Many apologies FC. Insults aren't my style so,guys,if I've insulted anybody out there, no pun

intended. :blink: Thanks for listening all

Many apologies FC. Insults aren't my style so,guys,if I've insulted anybody out there, no pun

intended. :blink: Thanks for listening all

No problem. Though we aren't all warm and fuzzy at times, we do like to help. We used to be 'old grumpy guys'....ask Viggen :smile:

Anyway, please use the search function and the knowledge base. You'll find a lot of answers if you have questions...

And if not, feel free to ask us in the community.

FastCargo

I don't want to remember when I joined through November FC. I can remember when I first joined, asking if stuff was out there.

Does anybody know of a Harrier II (GR.5, etc.) project underway?

If you wait 2 weeks after I manage to finish my EF 2000 Typhoon, then I am in the process of modeling one :biggrin:

Is that 2 weeks to wait for you to finish the EF-2000 so we get another 2 weeks for the Islander (how's that going by the way?) So that then you will show us the Gr.7 during that 2 weeks...er never mind I'm confusing my self. :haha:

The Islander is on hold now that I am back into the Typhoon (in a big big way) I have revised my plans for the typhoon (the cockpit), more like 4 weeks I'm affraid, but if I manage to achieve the desired results you will all be worshiping me :biggrin:

Do we have a worshiping smile/emotion? Well this will do: :king:

The Islander is on hold now that I am back into the Typhoon (in a big big way) I have revised my plans for the typhoon (the cockpit), more like 4 weeks I'm affraid, but if I manage to achieve the desired results you will all be worshiping me :biggrin:

If there is also a Harrier in the works I will come around and give you a hand with decorating your bathroom myself!

Lazboy

I will donate a crate of of favourite beverage if there's a harrier in the works matey :victory:

(virtually) :biggrin:

Yup, I definitely have a Harrier on the go, 3d model is actually built, no skins yet, I plan on doing the GR5 and GR whatsit, you know the newer ones! GR7? GR9? I don't remember now, I've also got a C-17 and a C-130K (stretched RAF herc) on the go, I wan't to do some WW2 stuff as well (thinking a late MK spit)

Thats funny!

Gunner.gifDeadhorse.gifFro.gifcool-dog.gifStrafed.gifsquirrel.gifgrandpa.gifShootOwnFoot.gifviking.gifblowup.gif

Got my groveling/worshipping smilie all ready!

NotWorthy.gif

prefer worship.gif myself :wink:

Holy guacamole Buff, that is not a smilie, it is an entire cadre!

:blink:

I have this one on my HD at the moment. The model is almost finished, it flies, lands, fires weapons, but the FM is TW AV-8A's. So any major help in making it fly right will be appreciated :smile:

post-15328-1204111177_thumb.jpg post-15328-1204111399_thumb.jpg

I have this one on my HD at the moment. The model is almost finished, it flies, lands, fires weapons, but the FM is TW AV-8A's. So any major help in making it fly right will be appreciated :smile:

Looking good!!!!!!!icon1.gif

Personaly i would be ok temporarily with the -A FM, (cant be that much of a difference) what i think is more needed maybe at such stage is skins and stuff like shadow file maybe (for WOE) loadouts, pit .....

Harriers II rulez :minigun:

On second thought, please ignore my last question about the released AV-8B... According to the latest info in the WIP thread it's still stated as WIP...

Sorry for any trouble....

Edited by Tomcat_ace

Oh well, at least I can rob the ini file when I have done mine :biggrin:

Ya better focus on the Typhoon young man :biggrin: Pilots and painters are lining up here (Btw what stage is your Harrier at? any screens maybe?)

Edited by squid

No screens yet, it is still just a max file at the mo, not as advanced as bobrocks.

Don't worry the Typhoon is going well, my new pit skins are looking nice. :good: