Sign in to follow this  
malibu43

Looking for a Mud Hen?

sacriledge!

Mercy on the boy, he was obviously an abused child.

What!?!? The MFD doesn't work? Come on...

Just kidding. Seriously, I cannot believe that I made this request, leave my computer for 13 hours, come back, and you have miraculously whipped one up. Outstanding! Thanks!.

He does a great job, but sometimes saying "Front, Back, and Go" does wonders for him :good::smile:

But in all seriousness thanks USAFMTL, time to go flying.......

Cant fix that my friend, on that or the F-15I. Sorry.

Lies,lies,lies............... :wink::wink:

f15igs.jpg

You forgot to paste in your INI edit there Sundowner...

:biggrin:

You forgot to paste in your INI edit there Sundowner...

:biggrin:

That's news to me.

I downloaded the new F-15E but i only have the old one in my aircraft list. I read the readme and did what it said but i get no updated version. Can anyone help?

I downloaded the new F-15E but i only have the old one in my aircraft list. I read the readme and did what it said but i get no updated version. Can anyone help?

Dude, did you delete the old? If not, do so, then add the updated one. Its still going to be called F-15E :crazy::shok:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the tire fix from Sundowner. I will update the package tomorrow. I will do that to the F-15I as well. Thanks Ant!

[NoseGear]

SystemType=LANDING_GEAR

Retractable=TRUE

DeployTime=5.85

AnimationID=1

DragArea=0.25

HideGearNode=TRUE

ModelNodeName=Nose_Gear

ShockAnimationID=2

ShockStroke=0.45

SpringFactor=5.0

DampingFactor=0.7

WheelNodeName=Nose_Wheel

RotationAxis=X-Axis

ReverseWheelRotation=TRUE

RollingRadius=0.3600

CastoringWheel=TRUE

CastoringNodeName=Nose_Gear_Castor

Steerable=TRUE

MaxSteeringSpeed=41.15

Locking=FALSE

MaxSteeringAngle=35.0

InputName=YAW_CONTROL

ControlRate=1.0

HasBrakes=FALSE

BrakingCoefficient=0.85

RollingCoefficient=0.15

MaxDeploySpeed=128.61

[LeftMainGear]

SystemType=LANDING_GEAR

Retractable=TRUE

DeployTime=5.90

AnimationID=1

DragArea=0.50

HideGearNode=TRUE

ModelNodeName=Left_Main

ShockAnimationID=4

ReverseWheelRotation=TRUE

ShockStroke=0.35

SpringFactor=3.0

DampingFactor=0.5

WheelNodeName=Left_Main_Wheel

RotationAxis=X-Axis

RollingRadius=0.4850

CastoringWheel=FALSE

HasBrakes=TRUE

BrakingCoefficient=0.85

RollingCoefficient=0.15

MaxDeploySpeed=128.61

[RightMainGear]

SystemType=LANDING_GEAR

Retractable=TRUE

DeployTime=5.90

AnimationID=1

DragArea=0.50

HideGearNode=TRUE

ModelNodeName=Right_Main

ShockAnimationID=3

ShockStroke=0.35

SpringFactor=3.0

DampingFactor=0.5

WheelNodeName=Right_Main_Wheel

RotationAxis=X-Axis

RollingRadius=0.4850

CastoringWheel=FALSE

HasBrakes=TRUE

BrakingCoefficient=0.85

RollingCoefficient=0.15

MaxDeploySpeed=128.61

Ok USAFMTL, i deleted the old F-15, then i reinstalled the 1.2 version, and i still get the same old cockpit. Could i just use the "I" version in WOE?

Ok USAFMTL, i deleted the old F-15, then i reinstalled the 1.2 version, and i still get the same old cockpit. Could i just use the "I" version in WOE?

Because it is the same pit, if you read the rest of the thread I said it was the same. The "I" uses the same..... :wheelchair:

Well malibu43, its as updated as I could possibly do. Added HUD, its able to use the pods. The pit is the same, as it is an F-15C pit. (with a no operational MFD) as no one had built me an F-15E pit. But it works and works well. You can download it and trash it afterwards, best I can do.

For the love of god would someone please read a whole post! :crazy:

Sorry for being such a pain in the a$$, but i seen a pic of the pit earlier in the thread and it looks way better than what i got and assumed thats what it would look like. How do you use the pods in the game anyway? Once again i am so sorry but i really appreciate your help.

Sorry for being such a pain in the a$$, but i seen a pic of the pit earlier in the thread and it looks way better than what i got and assumed thats what it would look like. How do you use the pods in the game anyway? Once again i am so sorry but i really appreciate your help.

The pods are already on the plane. Load an LGB and it works. No special anything needed. Not sure what pit you have before but its the same pit as it always has been.

I don't know how to add pics but i made an attachment of the pit i have.

That is the same pit, you just have your graphics set to low object detail. That is something you control in your sim options.

Oooohhhh, now i really feel dumb. Sorry for all the hassle. Thanks for your quik replies and help.

I am doing some more updating to it, found some stuff I want to tweak. Going to make it more WOI / Patch 5 compatible. In fact I will do the E/I and the K right now since duty is slow. Hell why not.

Ok the E and I have the wheel in runway fix and a I messed with some other things. I also updated the F-15K to verison 1.1 ready for use in WOI and Patch 5 when it comes out. Wheel fix included as well.

This is one hell of a Mod, it flys like a dream and what power... it feels like i'm strapped into the space shuttle. :clapping:

USAFMTL, you've worked another wonder with this bird.

However I have to ask a dumb question,

*DRUMROLL*

What is the difference between an AIM-120B and a AIM-120B (LAU) ?

Reason I ask is that the default load outs allow a AIM-120C (LAU), and I always thought that the (LAU) meant (training round). However, after asking my wingman if it was live or not (hehehe....), it seemed to go kaboom ok. The almighty Google (or Elgoog...hcum erom nuf) revealed that LAU is a series of weapon 'pylons' for AIM-7's and AIM-120's among other things. Also, the default loadout for some attacks is those damn training rounds....can't the Mud Hen carry those nifty GBU-40's?

Cheers,

Blackhawk

USAFMTL, you've worked another wonder with this bird.

However I have to ask a dumb question,

*DRUMROLL*

What is the difference between an AIM-120B and a AIM-120B (LAU) ?

Reason I ask is that the default load outs allow a AIM-120C (LAU), and I always thought that the (LAU) meant (training round). However, after asking my wingman if it was live or not (hehehe....), it seemed to go kaboom ok. The almighty Google (or Elgoog...hcum erom nuf) revealed that LAU is a series of weapon 'pylons' for AIM-7's and AIM-120's among other things. Also, the default loadout for some attacks is those damn training rounds....can't the Mud Hen carry those nifty GBU-40's?

Cheers,

Blackhawk

I am not using the Bunyap weps pack. I am using the MF one with a lot of Fast Cargo weps in it. I added a few of weps of the Bunyap weps pack. (IE the Walleyes, and some other stuff) but I didnt touch the training rounds.

I am not using the Bunyap weps pack. I am using the MF one with a lot of Fast Cargo weps in it. I added a few of weps of the Bunyap weps pack. (IE the Walleyes, and some other stuff) but I didnt touch the training rounds.

Rgr MTL.

Does teh MF weps pack conflict with the Bunyap one?

Also, just confirming, the (LAU) rounds are training rounds? Or are these just missiles with a different launch rail?

Cheers

Blackhawk

Rgr MTL.

Does teh MF weps pack conflict with the Bunyap one?

Also, just confirming, the (LAU) rounds are training rounds? Or are these just missiles with a different launch rail?

Cheers

Blackhawk

I am not sure about LAU stuff. Have to ask a USAF wep troops. On the other thing, I would do as I said, use the MF pack and add things you like from Bunyaps and any of Fast Cargo's stuff in that order.