Sign in to follow this  
prowler_14

for Buccaneer-makers/lovers

Cool video. Liked the music too; The clash was always fun to listen to. :ok:

Guest Sony Tuckson

very nice video

btw, the music at the beginning is not from the Clash, but from the Knack (my sherona) ;)

Edited by Sony Tuckson

i wonder if Russo is gonna release his the Buccaneer he was working on....

Ah, the Buccaneer, another "strange" (well, not that strange given the rounded nature of the beast) omission from the community...

Great find...

btw, the music at the beginning is not from the Clash, but from the Knack (my sherona) ;)

:doh: ...in my defence, the 80's were awhile back and I lost a few cells back then dontchakno...

The Bucc is in the hands of the DS mod guys....bpao I understand,is finishing it...I didnt have time to finish it....I may get round to it ...but not yet...hopefully it is done sooner than I can do it..

Edited by russouk2004

nice vid, a lot was filmed in Scotland as RAF Lossiemouth was a major Buccaneer base.

1 of the groups that I'm a member of has an adopted Buccaneer S.2B, XX894 (& 2 EE Lightnings).

some pics

Well, with BPAO and/or Russo on the case of the S.2B, that might end up nicely done...

Now, dear sir, if one day I could interest you in adding, say, a Buccaneer S.1, maybe update the Scimitar F.1 and Sea Vixen...

With the DS map, changed to reflect the 60's era, that would make a nice what-if in 1963 (or 1961, in which case we wouldn't need the Buccaneer, but where is the fun of that ? Especially when that would leave Iraq with only Vampires, Venoms, Hunters and a handful of MiG-17F, while 1963 gives us a handful of MiG-19 too), with a British intervention to stop the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait by the flailing Qasim regime seeing the move as the last chance to regain some kind of internal support.

nice vid, a lot was filmed in Scotland as RAF Lossiemouth was a major Buccaneer base.

1 of the groups that I'm a member of has an adopted Buccaneer S.2B, XX894 (& 2 EE Lightnings).

some pics

Good on you and your preservation group, Buff. The Buc was too sweet a bird to just fade away as is the Lightning.

Good on you and your preservation group, Buff. The Buc was too sweet a bird to just fade away as is the Lightning.

Too right - some great pics of the Bucc and Lightning there Buff - good to know that some have been preserved in that state!

:good: