Sign in to follow this  
Guest MrMudd

Jesus Built my Hotrod lomac F15 Video

Guest MrMudd

The Good people at www.fraps.com sent me a registered copy to use their Fraps screen Capture software to make a movie.

I figured what else to take this software on a test than a Kick ass Sim like Lomac, one of my Favorite bands Ministry, and the Lomac F15C on a Supersonic Mach 1+ Low level thrill ride.

I used low Graphic detail settings on this recording. For those that are curious what a low detail setting would look like. I think you will be pleased that it is a step ahead of past sims with high detail features.

Enjoy!

MrMudd

www.Biohazcentral.com

backup link complements of 195th_Moses until Biohazcentral has it available.

Get it here!

I'm DLing it now and we'll get it posted later tonight.

I got the new FRAPS 2.0 and I swear the old FRAPS worked better with F2.5 The new FRAPS really loads up the machine and gives a jerky capture. I hope it works better with LOMAC. :-)

YEAH BAYBEE!

Now THAT'S a video! Good one, MrMudd!

Sound tracks or not - THIS is the stuff great videos are made of!

8)

Guest MrMudd

I made another Video Tonight

Su33 and Su-27 Spin Testing.

Flat Spins

Accelerated stalls

Unaccelerated stalls

Spin recoveries.

A few Cobra Manuevers.

and a couple crash and burns to demonstrates some catastrophic departures. :twisted:

All of this carnage of 11 minutes, to the Tune Of Russian Techno Chick Duo TATU. 8)

That would be great, except that its only downloading at 5-6 Kb/sec... Hey MrMudd, when can we expect that other video?

Guest MrMudd

When i can find someone that can handle the Server load.

The other server that a friend had offered a T-1 has been Hit pretty hard from the Onslaught of downloads. He is not sure if he wants to host the second one. I cant say i blame him on that.

Have you guys ever thought of using BitTorrent?

It's the latest and (IMHO) greatest Filesharing P2P out there. As soon as someone starts to download, they start sharing what they have downloaded and so it grows that way. I am surprised this is not used more often by companies who want to share demos and videos. id set up a Torrent for Enemy Territory and it worked well..

http://bittorrent.info/eng/

Good Idea!

I'll forward that to MadJeff. He owns and Manages the Site.

Glad to hear this MrMudd. I hope you guys set the standard and we get a chance to see some big videos (i.e. good duration, high quality) come out this way!

A great client I use is Shadow's Experimental Bittorrent Client which can be found at this link http://bt.degreez.net/

Of course any Torrent Client works!

Guest MrMudd
[ker"]
http://bittorrent.info/eng/

Good Idea!

I'll forward that to MadJeff. He owns and Manages the Site.

Glad to hear this MrMudd. I hope you guys set the standard and we get a chance to see some big videos (i.e. good duration, high quality) come out this way!

A great client I use is Shadow's Experimental Bittorrent Client which can be found at this link http://bt.degreez.net/

Of course any Torrent Client works!

My biggest problem is the Video end itself. My videoCard is below specs, and I have Sent off some inquires to Board manufacturers in hopes of them entertaining an idea of allowing me to use one of their high end cards in a review as well as helping us properly display these titles.

Being that this site is non profit and their is no revenue. Any help that maybe offered is great!

I would like to do some higher end presentations, however I cant possibly afford to buy every product out their to do so.

Ihave sent off letters of inquiry to NVIDIA and ATI, so far i have not heard a response.

All I have to say is WOW!

This last one is great! If not "the best" LOMAC vid yet! Flown by a real expert, to be sure!

Thanks for the great vid!

:)

All of this carnage of 11 minutes, to the Tune Of Russian Techno Chick Duo TATU.  8)

Oooooo, Techno, hot little lesbians, and LOMAC.... I give it two thumbs up, and I havent even seen it :lol:

Guest MrMudd

When i see ya online "ICQ" i'll send it to you

very cool video, How long do G effects last in real life?

This is what I want to do when I first get Lomac and the Demo. Just fly around a bit.

Thanks MrMudd :shock:

Guest MrMudd
very cool video, How long do G effects last in real life?

This is what I want to do when I first get Lomac and the Demo. Just fly around a bit.

Thanks MrMudd  :shock:

G outs is a basis of Physiology, and Physical size and Strengths.

Not everyone is identical but the basic physiology is the same.

the F16 has a 29 Degree reclined Seat the F22 and JSF have a 22 Deg Reclined Seat. All of this ofcourse has been widely debated as to what benifits these are in lessoning the amount of G's.

The only proven fact on the physical size of the pilot to lesson G-outs has been by shorter stature pilots. And a regimen oF weight lifting. the larger the torso size the further the blood travels from the brain.

Its a nice feature that has been implmented that follow the standard Medical G Charts Published by Flight Medical Agencies.

I was pegging 9G's in those Turns and it seemed fairly close, but what i experiance in real life as to what the sim displays is differnt.

In the real worl we are trained several factors when flying in the regions of high G Forces.

G warmup exercises in flight, Abdomin and theigh Tightening, breathing Control, the imfamous "GRUNTS" etc.

How to utilise Positive and negative G's in a controlled manner to prepare and extend Blackout control before a High G manuever is executed

Seen the first video and looks cool :) Where can i get the second video from?

Nikumba

?

Didn't know there was a second vid!

If you mean that it seems to be incomplete - your right. The vid ends in mid-flight - at least mine did.

No the TATU vid that cant be posted, because Mr Mudd is killing everybody's bandwidth with his vids :lol: (just look at the views on this thread).

Guest MrMudd

Unfortunately I dont have the Bandwidth to Host these videos, and we are thankful that a Flight sim Community member 195th_Moses was able to assist us on the first video.

If anyone out there would like to host this video they can contact me at mrmudd@biohazcentral.com

it would be unfair to all of you to have one title and or video take away all of the bandwidth from the site, and hurt the other communities at biohazcentral.com.

This site is privately funded By MADJEFF. He has created some Merchandise to help cover his personal expense on this site.

Again i'm sorry I wish i could be of a more convieniant service to all of you.

thats the problems with hosting a site.

i think this site is going to have to go less "graphical" in the not too distant future as it becomes more popular.