Hey, i don´t want to be responsible of the unemployment of to many skinners. :biggrin:

There will be templates included, i´ll bet there will be a bunch of guys working on missing paint shemes. :wink:

very nice the Mirage 2000 double-seated!!

a single-seat version will be done too???

very nice the Mirage 2000 double-seated!!

a single-seat version will be done too???

yup,it in garage by MF :good:

can't wait for both.

ok!

the Dassault Rafale too?

Ah man that's so cooooool ! I miss the M2000 so much ! Just one more thing, only Mirage 2000 "B" (and "C") wear the blue scheme. The Mirage 2000 "N(uclear)" wear the same scheme but in Dark Green et Dark Grey with a light grey applied on the belly (like "C" and "B"). Only he Mirage 2000 "D" are full painted. But I guess you already know it ;)

Here is a example: MIRAGE 2000 D

And here is also an experimental low visibility scheme applied on a Mirage 2000, could be fun: M2000 Expe Scheme

Nice job tough :good:

Well, that´s the wonderfull part of the sim, you can have so many "what if´s". :biggrin:

If you don´t want a skin, just don´t use it! :haha:

Joking, but seriosly, i just thought it would be nice to have a wide option on colors.

Here´s the "real" skin, although it´s WIP, missing weathering effects. These pics also show the models features (gear, canopy, airbrakes, slats, lights)

Not yet. When the cockpit is done it will be released in a huge package. (several skins and layered templates)

I hope to get a nice EXE file done to install it.

I never ask " When?!", but now I will ask, as much nicely as possible. Is there an estimate for release?

I never ask " When?!", but now I will ask, as much nicely as possible. Is there an estimate for release?

I would if i could...

Cockpit is in a very early stage, but i hope to get it done in, let´s say next 2 month. Depending on how much time RL/job offers. It might be done faster, or take longer, who knows? That´s the reason, why no modder can give you definite release point. :dntknw:

If you need help for real decals and numbers or for the avionnic let me know i have a couple of things ready :biggrin:

Great Job !!!

I saw this kind of bird over my village from the BA 133 (they are playing over the vosges mountains)

2000D_3_esc__du_1_3.jpg

Are you going to make specific fuel tanks and weapons for it ?

Ludo

I would if i could...

Cockpit is in a very early stage, but i hope to get it done in, let´s say next 2 month. Depending on how much time RL/job offers. It might be done faster, or take longer, who knows? That´s the reason, why no modder can give you definite release point. :dntknw:

I understand of course. thanks for the answer. Being a "modder" myself (not at your levels, not even close ) I understand your points. Thanks for filling the gap with the m2000D. I'll be waiting patiently for this beauty

Are you going to make specific fuel tanks and weapons for it ?

The "MF" have already done the job ! Take a look in their last weapon pack... :yes:

The "MF" have already done the job ! Take a look in their last weapon pack... :yes:

I will add some Fueltanks myself, to have the different camo present. For other weapons, i would also suggest "TMF" weapons pack, as they did a great job on models and data!

Viva La France! :good:

i love those deltas, my favourite, M2000C

This is the real M2000 cockpit I got this one from the net, the radar scope is located a bit higher than the drawing

post-10402-1214693634_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

This is the real M2000 cockpit I got this one from the net, the radar scope is located a bit higher than the drawing

it's an Mirage 2000-5, not an 2000D as the amoflook's one.

it's an Mirage 2000-5, not an 2000D as the amoflook's one.

Mirage Factory?

?

Is the 2K-5 from TMF?

IIRC MF is coming with a Mirage 2K-5, which we would see in..."two weeks" time.

Ya!!!!!

Best of all worlds... Mirage2K-5 and Mirage 2KD! Can't wait!

ops, no.....

its "Made in China"

YEYEYE did it, but he lost the max file in a HD crash

Just a small update....

Front seat is now almost completely mapped. Only need to make some rudder pedals and the needles/digits. When this is done i can start to copy the stuff to the backseat. Still a long way, but it is ongoing. :yes: