Sign in to follow this  
MAKO69

Where did I take this photo

The story goes somthing like this.

Im on a vacation trip w/ the wife kids and outlaws. I tell the boss wake me up before this state so I can take a pic of the plane cause we missed it on the way down. So I get some down time thinking all will be good, I'll get a nudge or somthing letting me know to get ready. Well I wake up in a panic evreyone is sleeping, but the wife, she's driving. I ask her "Did we pass the plane" she says "What plane" I said "What plane, the one I told you I wanted to take a picture of." she says "I don't know" I said "You don't know" just then my mother in law, she's cool, pipes up out of cat nap mode and says "That plane." I grabbed the cam, powered it up, didn't enven look through the viewer, pointed, and bam got this pic. Now where did I take this Pic?

Edited by MAKO69

Guest 531_Ghost

Can't remember the actual Museum but I think it's in South Carolina along the 95?

Mrytle Beach,SC ?

Pope AFB,NC or Seymore Johnson AFB,NC?

Edited by WDH

Junction 102 on I-95. Mighty Eighth AF Museum.

Guest 531_Ghost
Junction 102 on I-95. Mighty Eighth AF Museum.

That's the place! I only drove past it a couple times last time I was in Jacksonville/Cherry Point NC. Drove past on my way to visit with Mom in Alabama and even had the opportunity to meet up with Dave and HrntFixr.

I know i seen it!The weird thing is i was raised in Fayett-nam,NC.Geez... :rolleyes:

Nice pic nice plane thanks for sharing that.

Man that is awsim. Maybe someday some The Sim developer will get some weird ideas in his/her head about that plane. :wink:

hmm i thought it was in the National Museum of the United States Airforce, Dayton OH, USA...

btw Lexx, we´ve got an 3rd partie B-47....

Edited by Soulfreak

Seen it a dozen times on my way to and back from Florida to visit relatives.

The westchester county airport has a T-33 out by an intersection, I'll snap a pic of it next time I go that way.

some place between here and Edmonton (on the "scenic route"... Edson, I think) has a city park with a T-33 and an F-101, both ex-RCAF, on big pedistals at either end of a field. I thought it was awesome, but everybody else complained about how they "spoil the natural scenery".

hmm i thought it was in the National Museum of the United States Airforce, Dayton OH, USA...

He already toyed with it in one of his threads :biggrin: .

Well living here in Dayton, I can get you a ton of pics of 2 different ones.