Sign in to follow this  
WDH

Just a thought...

That could almost (ok, but not quite...) stand in for a California class. Obviously, some differences, but the hull shape is closer than Iron Duke's.

Great stuff, hinch!! :ok:

Wrench

kevin stein

That could almost (ok, but not quite...) stand in for a California class. Obviously, some differences, but the hull shape is closer than Iron Duke's.

Great stuff, hinch!! :ok:

Wrench

kevin stein

Wrench,

Is Colmack working on the American dreadnoughts?

Hinch,

Try pm'ing Colmack and see if you get a reply.I thought he was too.

Brady

To quote Bill Dana (Jose Giminez) from Ed Sullivan/"The Right Stuff":

"Oh, I hhope so!" :haha:

His ligth cruisers will most likely 'fit' better than the Brooklyn's I been using.

I guess a PM IS in order...maybe after the holidays. Hate bugging folks this time of year; it's suuposed to be for family. Which is why I appriciate everyone's efforts all the more!

Wrench

kevin stein

Didn't mean to be inconsiderate,i'm sorry.

Brady

The battleship Mutsu operating with other members of the fake IJN.

CombinedFleet.jpg

Wrench,

You should have another faux battleship in you mailbox....

Is there away to take land based squadrons move to carrier based operations after "tour" is done on land?Knowingly how to move base to base,can you from base to carrier,to make myself more clear?Like to be able to do this for a future campaign from when this terrain is released.

Brady

MAn,,,,,,, this is getting better looking everyday :good::clapping::clapping: you guys

are giving me the urge to model a Catalina :wink:

Edited by Veltro2k

Here's a stand-in Kongo class fast battleship (ex-battlecruiser).

KongoClass.jpg

And then that's it with faux stuff for a while.

Got 'em!!!

Many, many thanks!!! :notworthy:

I"ll get them placed today (replace the Iron Dudes), and start finished off (and working on more) the Zeke, Val and Kate skins. Have to do all 6 air groups.....the good thing is, the Zekes and Kates should be usable for Midway as well. Vals get a different skin

Also want to experiment with the terrain a bit, as I learned something about Height Fields over the last week...see if I can't get rid of that "Oceanic Hump" near Kanehoe and Ewa. And get Big Zee's Surf Shack placed... :biggrin:

Wrench

kevin stein

OH HELL YES!!!! :rofl:

Even if she only sits there, and "dies of fright". That's a LOT closer than the Iron Dude (may also reuse that for USS Texas on the ASW map, replacing ID!!!)

Wrench

kevin stein

you do man!!!

Imagine doing a Final Countdown scenario ? :rofl:

Well, along with the IJN fleet, there will 2 US carrier stations...for ENTERPRISE and the other for SARATOGA (or is it LEXINGTON??), so yah, it could be done.

Operational years would be a interesting edit, however!

Wrench

kevin stein

Well, along with the IJN fleet, there will 2 US carrier stations...for ENTERPRISE and the other for SARATOGA (or is it LEXINGTON??), so yah, it could be done.

Operational years would be a interesting edit, however!

Wrench

kevin stein

true that would be interesting...but imagine taking out a zero with a phoenix :haha:

OH HELL YES!!!! :rofl:

Even if she only sits there, and "dies of fright". That's a LOT closer than the Iron Dude (may also reuse that for USS Texas on the ASW map, replacing ID!!!)

Wrench

kevin stein

you do man!!!

Okay. Give me a day or so and I'll send her on. She could stand in for Arizona/Pennsylvania also.

true that would be interesting...but imagine taking out a zero with a phoenix :haha:

Splash the Bandits. Say again Splash the Bandits :biggrin:

NO NO NO, its spash the zeros, I say again, splash the zeros. :biggrin:

New Tennessee's along Battleship Row...

Wrench

kevin stein

Say, can we have a nimitz class carrier sailing out in the ocean loaded with f-14 and the like, cuz i really want to see what would happen to WWII if the final countdown happened

Wrench,

What you need are a few subs for the sub base. I made a basic U-boat for Charles sometime ago for a Western Europe terrain. With a different lick of paint that might fit in (provide a target) at Pearl.

check the 2nd picture...

Directly across from NEOSHO, about 9 o'clock from the cruiser, past the destroyer, are several docked subs. Borrowed from one of the other maps... ww2 euro??? I disremember... although there's a GOOD possibility it's yours!

now, if I can just figure out why I'm getting a d3d9.dll ctd on this map.....and I JUST updated my directx, too. Was doing it in December last year; it was so random then I gave it no mind..

Now, with this so near completion, I gotta figure it out.

Wrench

kevin stein

NO NO NO, its spash the zeros, I say again, splash the zeros. :biggrin:

My fault :biggrin: Thanks Jarhead :good: