Sign in to follow this  
Veltro2k

C-141 B Starlifter WIP

Ahh, the Tube O' Pain. The coldest and most cramped flight I've ever had.

Looks great Ed!

-Jeff

Ahh, the Tube O' Pain. The coldest and most cramped flight I've ever had.

Looks great Ed!

-Jeff

During my days in the Force preferred this to the Herc & Jerk when we went TDY.. But the KC-10 was the luxury liner :biggrin:

During my days in the Force preferred this to the Herc & Jerk when we went TDY.. But the KC-10 was the luxury liner :biggrin:

Funny as I preferred the Herk as I knew I'd have a better chance to stretch out, even if the flight took longer.

And as for the KC-10, we dont call them the Gucci boys for nothing.

Nah, the C-17 is where it's at, flown from Iraq to Germany in one, and from Kyrgistan to Bagram and never had to worry about leg room, now that's flying!

Wouldn't their be leg room in a C-5?

Funny as I preferred the Herk as I knew I'd have a better chance to stretch out, even if the flight took longer.

And as for the KC-10, we dont call them the Gucci boys for nothing.

:rofl::rofl: I can still remember those web seats , people laying down all over the place, ( as for me on the spare Engine trolly) and that $#@$!! toilet that you had to be an expert marksman to hit it :rofl::rofl:

Wouldn't their be leg room in a C-5?

Surprisingly not. They have 75 seats in the upper section, at the rear. But they are crowded in there pretty good.

I guess if you are down in the cargo bay of the C-5 or C-17, it would seem spacious and comfortable.

I prefer my seat right up front now. No fighting anybody. Even the boom pod is comfy if I've got a sleeping bag.

Im giving this project a second thought, ...Should I make the A model first ? :unsure:

Whichever flies with you, to be honest.

Seriously Veltro... love the work, but get some damn sleep!! You're always working on something... :biggrin:

Don't listen to him! Take lots of pills, never sleep, and keep making all those planes that have long been desired but never been delivered to the community.

Once a 3d model exists and has been released, almost everything else falls into place since almost anyone can edit ini files well enough to get something playable.

Of course it is nice if a cockpit has been built as well since that is even harder to make than the aircraft model.

I know what kind of time and effort it takes to make good 3d models. I am glad someone has the time to do it!

As an added bonus, you are still doing it for free!

Don't listen to him! Take lots of pills, never sleep, and keep making all those planes that have long been desired but never been delivered to the community.

You sure that's a good idea? We might get a C-141/Tu-95/F-102/whatever else he is working on hybrid. It'll be the worlds first FABKERCUP-123A plane.........

moved

Edited by Veltro2k

moved

Edited by Veltro2k

It's 155 paratroopers and around 36,000 lbs of cargo.
Masstack baby. REFORGER and BRIGHTSTAR!