i made some changes to the data_ini to correct the missile position´s and the chaff/flare ejection and i added a new weaponsdata entry for the Gardeniya ecm-pod´s so that there are 2 pods showing instead of 4

just add the weaponsdata to your weaponsdata and keep the sequence in order open your weaponseditor and save the new entry

copy the data_ini and loadout_ini in to your Su-35 folder and let the existing files overwrite

thanks to Erwin_Hans for this great aircaft :good:

post-35797-1232569010_thumb.jpg

Su_35_ini.rar

Edited by ch53fixer

I really enjoyed this plane after downloading it yesterday. I have had the lingering question of when canards will be made for this one? :biggrin:

I really enjoyed this plane after downloading it yesterday. I have had the lingering question of when canards will be made for this one? :biggrin:

This is the 35BM model and doesn't have canards, per se (although, the aircraft does have provisions to have them fitted). I'm curious to see if Fast Cargo's canards mod could be added... Hmmmm...

This is the 35BM model and doesn't have canards, per se (although, the aircraft does have provisions to have them fitted). I'm curious to see if Fast Cargo's canards mod could be added... Hmmmm...

Well if a canard version can be done it'd be nice. I love the original prototype version so if all possible....

And no the aircraft isn't released yet.

yes canard ones will be great!My favs!But...I've notice one gap..behind the seat It misses a fairing (inclined forward)That hides the canopy lifting cylinder and occupies all the area from the behind the seat to the end of the canopy.I hope that will be fixed in official release one btw1a very good work! :good:

yes canard ones will be great!My favs!But...I've notice one gap..behind the seat It misses a fairing (inclined forward)That hides the canopy lifting cylinder and occupies all the area from the behind the seat to the end of the canopy.I hope that will be fixed in official release one btw1a very good work! :good:

That's sure.

And older Su-35&Su-37 is also on the way.

Flankers are awesome...as both planes to be flown and as targets. Though I am more of the former.

In my opinion, in modern aviation the B-1B and the flanker series are the sexiest and most cool airplanes

Su-35BM HUD 'for Dummies'

post-24955-1232734453_thumb.jpg

Wish I had a t-shirt with this picture..

You should render hdr lighting and ambient occlusion onto that panel.

OUCH! This plane is killing my FPS. Is there anyway to correct this???