Not bad.

Now I'd Call that a F-14E Tomcat II more than anything, look s awesome shape wise, slap some high res skins on it and its gold...

Digital-Overload, that aircraft has already been released... And Julhelm decided to call it the F/A-24 Shadowcat.

Edited by TX3RN0BILL

Nice one Brain32, "lolcat" I can haz skin!

now we need a petition to get this purcahsed for the military as a joint fighter aircraft to supplement the JSF

JFA+JSF

That's an awesome scheme. Perhaps you could cook up a couple proper USN schemes?

I agree with Julhelm, nice work! I just started flying this excellent "What if" again recently. Would love to see anything besides the plain grey wrapper most modern birds are in!

Well I did post the templates so there's nothing stopping anyone from trying.

i also Uploaded the F/A-24 macross skin

Edited by blackwasp73

Damn dude that is pretty damn good! I wish I could get skins done for my short story series done. You any good at adding or creating fictional decal bro?

yup :yes: you see the blackwasp symbol i made that and made the macross one for the F/a -24 form scrach

im not new to skinning ive do 100s skins for HG2 way back in the day Flashpoint MSFS2000/2002/2004/X apache vs havok/ Commanche vs holocrom HL/CS/DOD/TF Freespace1 / freespace2 Street Leagel Raceing Redline :good: :yes:

and sorry for typos/misspells after all im a blackWasp not a freacking spelling bee.............LOL

Edited by blackwasp73