MK2

Screen Shots, Videos, Media, OFF Posters

The "Sharky Pfalz" was by Widowmaker - I used the mouth on an Albatros.

But it fits better on the Pfalz.

The "Sharky Pfalz" was by Widowmaker - I used the mouth on an Albatros.

But it fits better on the Pfalz.

Hope he won't mind me using his idea, mind you he won't be talking to me after saturday when the Red-Dogs crush the Toon army.( Football speak) clapping.gif

Yes...The Sharkmouthed Pfaltz has a special place for me, as it was my first skin.

Olham is correct...the Pfaltz lends itself to Sharks Teeth, it's the right shape :grin:

So, the Toon are playing you guys next Saturday then Red Dog eh?....hmmm....Both sides have had a less ignoble time in the past!...I can remember when Forest and indeed Leeds Utd were great sides.

But all good things come to an end... such as the Glorious Toon being stuck in the Sunday league!!! :grin: :grin:

A bit of duct-tape and we will have you back in the air before afternoon tea.................bye.gif

A bit of duct-tape and we will have you back in the air before afternoon tea.................bye.gif
Interestingly, according to OFF, my guy wasn't even hurt. He's supposed to go on the afternoon op this same day. Maybe the soft, squishy pilot on the soft, squishy mud broke his fall? Edited by Bullethead

Sorry Red Dog... look what I did to my Reed Chambers Spad. :sorry: I feel like the kid the crashed his dad's car. What was that thing doing there anyway?

post-45792-12555671751187.jpg

Yellow Canary eating Camels!

Boy, this was one of my greatest fights ever! Short after takeoff, on our way to a balloon attack,

we got jumped at by six brandnew fighters, very good at turns, and with twin machine guns.

But they had not got enough lessons on the new craft, and within a sequence of little more than

four minutes, I destroyed three of them in an incredible dogfight. It was, as if the next one slipped

into my gunsight, when the previous one was going down.

But the third collided with me short after I shot off a wing. While he crashed, I could fly on - the

Albatros is just the more robust fighter.

But then their leader, although also his craft was also hit and smoking, got behind me, when I tried

to shoot a Camel off the tail of my wingman. And now I made the experience myself, how it feels to

be hit by twin guns. It was terrible, ripping canvas, splintering wood, and then my bird even caught

fire! I was lucky, there was a road right in front of me, to perform a crash landing. It was sheer luck,

that I survived this!

Is that skin available?

this is what you want in mp lol

post-24208-12555873273491.jpg

post-24208-12555873416958.jpg

post-24208-12555876662534.jpg

post-24208-12555876730495.jpg

post-24208-12555876892159.jpg

post-24208-12555876957959.jpg

post-24208-12555877057187.jpg

Edited by stumpjumper

Impressive lineup there, Stumpy. Looks like a photo of a late-war Jasta with all sorts of planes and paintjobs.

BTW, does your MP participation indicate that you're computer problems are solved?

The joys of being a tailgunner....

Attached image(s)

• Resized to 42% (was 1056 x 764) - Click image to enlargepost-45917-12555556983027.jpg

Hey Bullet!! Thanks for puttin me in the tail gunners seat!! grin.gif

ZZ.

PS......I coulda landed that!!!!!

Impressive lineup there, Stumpy. Looks like a photo of a late-war Jasta with all sorts of planes and paintjobs.

BTW, does your MP participation indicate that you're computer problems are solved?

well on its way thansk to severle ppl im at least runnning with 4 gigs of ram and a 320 vid card, borrowed a ps form a freind but only 400w and found a older mother board and used my cpu on it, stillin the processs of dl all my files thank god i payed for the back up online storage it had updated only a few weeks prior so i dont think i lost to much biggest losse so far is my flameing onion work but willbe checking emails to find out everybosdy i sent them to

PS......I coulda landed that!!!!!

I figured you'd like that grin.gif .

well on its way thansk to severle ppl im at least runnning with 4 gigs of ram and a 320 vid card, borrowed a ps form a freind but only 400w and found a older mother board and used my cpu on it, stillin the processs of dl all my files thank god i payed for the back up online storage it had updated only a few weeks prior so i dont think i lost to much biggest losse so far is my flameing onion work but willbe checking emails to find out everybosdy i sent them to

Good to hear, Stumpy! I've got the 2nd version of the onions, but not the latest versions you made. Let me know if you want it, though.

bh yes please do i think thats the one we allbasically thought was the best

sorry vasco i broke my new planeyikes.gif

post-24208-12556723347934.jpg

post-24208-12556723816468.jpg

Edited by stumpjumper

Here's a little nocturnal mission. Stop the French Spy it's called. Fly to Douai airfield and get you next instruction....

post-45792-12559131056111.jpgpost-45792-12559131066458.jpgpost-45792-12559131074873.jpgpost-45792-12559131084826.jpgpost-45792-12559131092734.jpgpost-45792-12559131100971.jpg

I found the truck at the airfield but did not understand what to do from that point as I did not seem to get further instructions. But it was fun anyway.

Hahaha!!! I tried that mission too, and will try again. You must follow the road behind the tents,

which I did, but I must have followed the wrong junction.

I think I got the description, when I rolled next to the truck at Douai.

But your pics are an even darker night than mine was - wonder you could see anything!

As MvR would have said: "It was a good morning's work!" For us.

RNAS-2 lost 4 Sopwith Strutter to my flight, and RFC-19 another 5 - 6 SPAD VII.

I killed two Strutters, and then three of the SPADs, before my ammo was out.

And only one pilot is missing. Seems I have done everything right this time.

I froze the "moment of fate" of a British SPAD pilot - last seconds of a young life...

Before today, I had mostly fought SPAD XIII with the Albatros D Va, and some Nieuports.

But today I had the chance to fight S.E.5a and to see, what my bird could do to them.

And we did very well!

When I spotted the three S.E.5a, they flew much higher than us. We climbed after them,

every nerve strained - they might turn and come down any second! But we got very near,

before they realised, and at turning and diving, they gave up their energy advantage.

Their trick now: dive away, hoping we'd break our wings when we followed. But I stayed

high and fought the leader. When I hit him the first time, the race was run. Huge bits came

off, and he lost most of his performance. My third burst set his engine to fire, and he went

down with a trail of dark smoke.

Now I followed my three wingmen, when one British fighter came back up to fight me.

In his climb, he caught a full burst, which made him turn away. Now he tried to dive again,

but I shot his rudder and elevators to shreds. I followed him down, but no need to fire -

he crashed. The third craft escaped through it's better speed. We had lost one craft, but

all my men live to fight another day. Gee, that was intense, and big fun!

Lt. William Rasmussen hadn't flown in over a week due to the influenza. "In real life he has been fishing..."lol.gif

But, there was some fun in the air, though he was a bit rusty. Or was it on account of the slight fever he still had? The Lieutenant took a wee little flask of brandy into the air to help calm his nerves. "In real life, he did have a couple of brandies on ice, followed by a nice cold chaser....." lol.gif

He is lucky to have survived. With seven missions and seven kills, he lives for another day

Hey, Rickity, how did you do that picture of the Reed Chambers SPAD,

that crashed into the silo? Very real looking, great work!

shot102309174042.png

One of 3 poor victims on this mission. Apologies for the lower right....

Edited by VonGuber

Hey, Rickity, how did you do that picture of the Reed Chambers SPAD,

that crashed into the silo? Very real looking, great work!

No no no, that's not my work. It's a picture someone I don't know took of the wreckage. It's a real photo.

Von Guber good screenie and I wish my laptop ran that cool.