MK2

Screen Shots, Videos, Media, OFF Posters

Gous, change if you want but keep the frenchman. Reminds me of a job I had. Sometimes one of the guys would walk by doing a little "crop dusting". Payback was a bitch.

Flyer.gifblowup.gif

Edited by Rickitycrate

Well, this is absolutely absurd, foolish, giddy, goofy, laughable, ludicrous, piffling, ridiculous, silly -

but funny! (You see, I even learbt some vocabulary!).

Oh, and the other, the WW2 one: I didn't say I didn'T know Monty Python!

Of course I know them, and that joke, too.

In the seventies, I loved to see their programme.

Edited by Olham

I am impressed Olham. One reason is, that I know I would'nt be handling the language barrier nearly as well as you if everything was in German.......not even close.

ZZ.

I have been watching this film since I was 15. It never gets old. Particularly this scene..! :drinks:

My favorite part of that is still when Cleese turns and says, "Fetchez la vache." The puzzled looks of his cohorts, and then he repeats it...brings tears to my eyes. Of course, I've been laughing so hard up to that point in the scene that it wouldn't take much to push me the last bit.

rofl.gif

Modified per Lou's suggestions, the Night Fee is now available for download.

And a stealthily stylish kite it is too. TKS Bullethead.

A stealth fighter she MUST be - the Huns can definitely not see her on radar (Lol!)

Call her "Night Owl", Bullet.

Edited by Olham

Much as I love the Holy Grail....my personal favourite is Life of Brian

(this scene in particular)

That's their best known one here, too. And everyone comes up with this particular scene,

when we talk about the movie. Haven't seen it since a long time - Michael Palin plays the

scene brilliantly. A humorous lesson about the impossible attempt of men in power, to

control everything.

Yellow Canary eating Camels!

Boy, this was one of my greatest fights ever! Short after takeoff, on our way to a balloon attack,

we got jumped at by six brandnew fighters, very good at turns, and with twin machine guns.

But they had not got enough lessons on the new craft, and within a sequence of little more than

four minutes, I destroyed three of them in an incredible dogfight. It was, as if the next one slipped

into my gunsight, when the previous one was going down.

But the third collided with me short after I shot off a wing. While he crashed, I could fly on - the

Albatros is just the more robust fighter.

But then their leader, although also his craft was also hit and smoking, got behind me, when I tried

to shoot a Camel off the tail of my wingman. And now I made the experience myself, how it feels to

be hit by twin guns. It was terrible, ripping canvas, splintering wood, and then my bird even caught

fire! I was lucky, there was a road right in front of me, to perform a crash landing. It was sheer luck,

that I survived this!

Edited by Olham

Much as I love the Holy Grail....my personal favourite is Life of Brian(this scene in particular)

Yeah, I'm with you. I've already corrupted my young niblings (my word for nieces and nephews, from siblings) with the Holy Grail, but I still have to wait a few years before exposing them to Life of Brian.

My favorite scene is this one:

It brings back all sorts of memories of trying to learn Latin.

Brilliant BH...and who could possibly forget......

Edited by UK_Widowmaker

Lt. von Feuervogel is back! My personal skin, but I'm not a skinner. It's an OvS skin.

post-45778-260221.jpg

Hey! Camelj... - arhm - Leutnant Feuervogel! Nice to see you back!

Have been pretty busy holdink ze crumpets at bay, but now, viss

zee assistance of you and your impressive triplane, we should be

able to make crumpet-crumbs of zem. Mmmuahahahahaaaa!!!

Lt. von Feuervogel is back! My personal skin, but I'm not a skinner. It's an OvS skin.

It's lovely. I've tried to put flamejobs on a few skins, but have always created trash. So I gave up on it and told myself I really didn't want my plane to look good with flames, or it might get a taste for the real thing yikes.gif

Flyin campaign in 1916 with jasta 2, Fokker Heindlick downs a two seater and it doesn't look like the pilot bothered to wait for the rear gunner when he made the executive decision to bail.... lol I almost caught him in my windscreen!

Shot10-04-09-15-34-49.jpg

I hope RAS doesn't mind me showing the Skin I have made for him... I apologise if you do m8!

Wow - an all American Tripe! Ras, are you an early WW1 marine now?

Looks good and pretty authentic - they would have liked to fly this Tripe.

I hope RAS doesn't mind me showing the Skin I have made for him... I apologise if you do m8!

Of course not, SIr. I will be proud of bo both of them and I can't wait to get her in the air. Isn't it a beauty? But my problem is that it will be about 24+ hours before I will have the opportunity sad.gif

Wow - an all American Tripe! Ras, are you an early WW1 marine now?

Looks good and pretty authentic - they would have liked to fly this Tripe.

It is a beauty!! I shall enlist in the RNAS 10, I think. And maybe look for that Yellow plane I have been seeing around so much. cool.gif

So, how exactly does one go about posting images here? Without some place to upload them already online?

ZZ.

Better not, RAS - my ratio with Tripes is about 15 - 1.

That means, they shoot me down once , when I downed fifteen of them.

And I wouldn't want to ruin Widow's beautiful skin (Lol!)

Edited by Olham