MK2

Screen Shots, Videos, Media, OFF Posters

Nice skin Widow!

Miscalculated a strafe during the 3rd battle of Ypres... :heat:

post-45838-12583798581756.jpg

Ooops!! That's "Kleinholz" now. (Fire wood)

I thought I saw Bullets whizzing past my ear!...where the hell did he come from!??...Time for some serious Right Rudder!

Holy Moly! Yes, those Jasta 18 boys can scare the s. out of you!

I remember getting shot down in my pretty well going 1918 SPAD XIII campaign.

I had managed to avoid a D VII and let is overshoot - only to get jumped at by

another ace in a red and white Dreidecker from right above!

Yep..It never ceases to amaze me...the variety of ways to Die in this game are endless!...But Boredom aint one of them!! :grin:

WM, that's an incredible screenshot! It looks nearly like a photo still from a movie. And I can see how he might have gotten your attention Sir. :biggrin:

Thanks Chaps...yes, I was using TrackIR...and got the shock of my life!.... Have never had an Enemy A/C that close to my tailpipe!

You will be relieved to know, that Lord Flash evaded the evil Hun, and was home in time for Tea and Medals! :drinks:

(and absolutely no photoshop tweaking..I promise!...this was for real)

Edited by UK_Widowmaker

lol - had a similar experience in my german campaign - the last place I wanted a sopwith tripehound was 10yds astern of me...

Maybe he had no ammo left, and wanted to kill you with his pocket knife?

uplaoding my new enhanced effects package to the vasco volunteers first if it goes wellthen will make it avable to the rest, inlcuded are my new gas effects, flamieng oil on the water and yes the flameing onions as well as a ton of other stuff

post-24208-12587817269919.jpg

post-24208-12587817451482.jpg

Flying a nice relaxing training sortie over sunny old England before being sent across the channel to have a pop at the Hun:

post-31548-1258835158809.jpg

post-31548-12588351798828.jpg

On a dark wet winters night what could be more fun than a OFF pylon race....

What?? We have a "Pylon Race" in OFF ???

stumpjumper wrote:

uplaoding my new enhanced effects package to the vasco volunteers first if it goes wellthen will make it avable to the rest, inlcuded are my new gas effects, flamieng oil on the water and yes the flameing onions as well as a ton of other stuff

Outstanding Sir! I was wondering how work was going on the flaming onions. And that new burning fuel slick and debris on the water looks very good. Can't wait to try it out.

Olham, we've always had such races. You just pick out a few bridges, set the course, and see how fast you can fly under each of them without killing yourself. Do it the Bruno Stachel way. wink.gif

Cheers!

Lou

Here's a random screenshot I took during an early war quick battle while I try to find the best settings for the enbseries bloom thing:

post-31548-12588928728416.jpg

Well, Mike - the S.E.5 hunting the Eindecker, that would not have happened surely.

This picture demonstrates, how much development happened in 4 - 5 years.

RAF_Louvert: Do it the Bruno Stachel way.

Naw! Although I am more like Stachel than like MvR, I'll keep it with MvR here, who said

about looping and such manoeuvers: "I'm not in this for artistics!" (or similar).

It's a Bristol Scout actualy I'm afraid, I have to say though that it's a very tricky business trying to hit anything with the tracers turned off and a wonky gun. blink.gif

Here are a couple of picks from recent missions with Vasco's boys.

Here is some tight formation flying we were practicing ealier this week.

Here is Stumper puting the old crate away after a mission.

Edited by Axgrinder

I got ordered to go on a recon mission at the start of a new campaign, so thought I may as well take a recon photo of when they told me to go look at:

post-31548-12590177474495.jpg

Yes, it's a pretty staged representation of an air interaction, which is kind off the fun of it really - to produce a pseudo-realistic version of an impressionistic source image.

The painting is signed 'J. Willey' and was given to my grandfather as a present. It is about 12' x 9' and is painted oil on board. It's condition is not great, but I will have it restored one day.

I think it was painted at the time by another member of 16 Squadron, possibly 3097 Pte J. Willey, Lancers, attached RFC (reported KIA in Flight No. 471 January 3rd 1918), although this is very hard to confirm

It looks like the artist sat down side on to a BE and painted it in profile and then filled in the rest, including a very imaginary EIII, which I love.

Hi gentlemen,

Not sure if it has been said already, but this German plane most likely looks like a Taube to me rather than an Fok E. :)

Regards,

Xavier

taube.jpg

source: http://greatwar.nl/w...ures/taube.html

Edited by xjouve

Hi, Xavier! Are you flying OFF ?

If so, would you send me a PM with your hometown and country, please?

I'd like to add you to the OFF Pilots Map. Thanks!

Not a screenshot anymore, really. I liked the evening scene, and began adding the lights

in Photoshop. After a while, I was partly painting and tweaking the whole picture.