THIRD WIRE FEATURES  

212 members have voted

1. 1. What do you consider is the most important feature that Third wire should concentrate on next ?

• better AI
    • better flight model
    • better avionics
    • better damage model
    • better graphics
    • better terrain
    • better interface
    • better campaign
    • better mission planning
    • mission builder
    • multiplayer
    • Air Refueling
    • more planes
    • more maps, more tools
    • OTHER ( Specify)

The laser finding wish can be used for TV stuff to or IR seeking.. better AI with the knowledege of planes and tactics, new terrain code....

and as MigBuster said!!!!!!!!

Would like the Ability to give weapons to all jets in a flight as a group or individually in the loadout screen.

I was asking for this since SF1

This is an easy one. Helo FM capability and turret weapons that can track and shoot at GROUND targets by the AI and player.

should be better avionics. I don;t like hud display over the boundry of the glass.

should be better avionics. I don;t like hud display over the boundry of the glass.

You are preaching to the choir on this subject.

Since the game was released, the gunsight pipper has wandered all over the place without regard for the sight glass.

At one point, the pipper stopped wandering down into the instrument panel, but TK discovered that "bug" and "fixed" it back to the way he meant it to be: able to go anywhere.

I think his intent is to help those who play with no cockpit.

In which case, why can't he make a checkbox option for sight glass clippling so that people who want some sort of realistic immersion are supported, too?

I just don't get his stubbornness on this issue at all.

I can't think of any other sim, lite or hard core, that handles this so poorly.

Oh, well, no sim ever has every feature I want, why should this one be any different?

TK is stubborn about a lot of things. There is so many tiny minors things he could correct but he doesn't. I don't get it. It is what it is though I guess.

Im gonna say, better Carrier ops, and better radio commands. e.g. More commands to wingmen and Red crown.

Gotta admit though, there is a lot to this game already.

To be fair, if TK wasn't stubborn, SFP1 likely would never have seen the light of day and we wouldn't be on SF2V and waiting for expansions for FE, WOI, and SF2E!

Guest F-16CJ

I personally think that the most important should be appropriate to enhance the avionics. Simulation as the only one F-4, F-105's games, SF avionics is not a major flaw. TK would like to try to restore the real F-4 and F-105 avionics, not the level of FALCON4 it does not matter. As long as the TK can do on it。

In addition .... I hope the next version or later version, SF can really achieve air refueling, and air can also improve the look.

PS:If SF can do, like IL2, as it better and better.......

I would like: :yes:

- dynamic campaigns

- custom missions (choose your oponents type airplane)

- a-a refueling

Thirdwire campaigns are dynamic.

FC

I was more thinking about the CFS3 sort of campaign mode...

In my opinion, missing the opportunity to vote for more than one option. While I think the Multiplayer option is important, also would be good to virtually experience the in-flight refuelling, as well as improve the graphic quality of the terrain and the weather, in favour of providing a greater reality simulated combat.Sorry for my bad English. I've written through a translator.Thank you for your attention.

• Like 1

3 years too late, pal!! :grin:

• Dislike 2

so is Thirdwire apparently, give the man a break Kevin

• Like 1

:rofl::lol:

too true, my brother!!!