Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Happy St Patricks Day

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Patrick

For anyone who is not sure who he is.

I for one plan to partake in a wee bit of celebration tonight as the Irish in me will not permit to do otherwise. Not to mention my dead relatives will come back and beat the crap out of me for not.

So does anyone else have any plans?

Hanging out with a bunch of friends for a corned beef & cabbage supper. I'll be supplying the Guiness & Smithwicks!

Hanging out with a bunch of friends for a corned beef & cabbage supper. I'll be supplying the Guiness & Smithwicks!

You drink Smithwick's?! Nobody drinks that here. I'd stick with the Guinness personally

Aye, its got to be a pint of guinness, shame im only 16 and have school tommorow and plus, here in australia, st patricks day is nearly over, so have one for me will you lads. HAPPY ST PATRICKS DAY. What a good way to honour a saint, get hammered!

LIVER PAIN ALL-OVER PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :yahoo:

Hey, I got a wee bit Irish blood in me too! Happy St. Patricks Day everybody, don't drink and fly.  :drinks_drunk:

Happy St. Patty's Day for all My Galic Brothers everywhere! Though I'm Scottish......I'll be waring the Green for Yall'.

Now, where did I leave that Scotch.......

I plan to get plastered on guinness down my student's union bar tonight. Let that black nectar flow! :yes:

Policeman pulls over Paddy and says, 'Paddy, do ya know your wife fell outa the car about a mile back'? Paddy says, 'Thank the Lord I thought I'd gone deaf!'

maybe i'll go out and drink some beer

anyways, happy st. paddy's day for all our Irish brothers :)

Drink time!!!

hehe

to baad it isn't stronger here.... i'll go to hooters tonight and see if something will happen there :D

i am irish honoris causa, i lived in dublin for 2 weeks.

sorry, i won't celebrate in Temple Bar this time. but, hey, a good pint of guinness is always welcome.

WOOT I AM OFF DUTY...... HEADING OUT IN ABOUT 2 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry, i won't celebrate in Temple Bar this time. but, hey, a good pint of guinness is always welcome.

Temple Bar would be great on St. Paddy's day.

Helped Riveside Sherrifs with manning a DUI checkpoint last night for St. Pattys day. Got more people driving without a license than DUIs.

Happy St Paddy's day friends. :yes: :yes: :yes:

Edited by Mannie

Another amateur night.

I hunkered down with a 12 pack of diet beer and dorked around with a naval sim.

I was 400 miles north of serverandenforcer.

He seams pretty mobile.

:ph34r: CL

Any fellow Montrealers reading this? I just heard on the news, that on parade day, two CF-18's will be doing a fly-by down St-Catherine street. :yu: