Sign in to follow this  
HomeBoy

Command Key Card for OFF

I've been rooting out all the commands and trying to figure out which ones are relevant to OFF. In the process, I've come up with this Command Key Card.

Please check it out (feel free to use/edit it) and let me know of mistakes you find.

Thanks

-mark

Now that's just darned handy! Thanks for sharing. Looks like I'm finally going to have to take down that poster of Farah Fawcett from behind my computer desk....

Hello,

thanks Homeboy, very good ! Maybe you should post this over at SimHQ, i get questions via pm all the time, how those controls work and which key commands work for what. FAQ and readmes are nice, but ... this is better. :clapping:

Thanks and greetings,

Catfish

I've been rooting out all the commands and trying to figure out which ones are relevant to OFF. In the process, I've come up with this Command Key Card.

Please check it out (feel free to use/edit it) and let me know of mistakes you find.

Thanks

-mark

Excellent :clapping: Thank you - I have already started to use it.

wow, that's great. finally a command kard with everything listed whats for OFF and what not. there are lot of posts about key commands, but finally something one can print out. very good job, homeboy

Hello HomeBoy

OUTSTANDING!!! I am already using your Command Key Card. I printed it and placed it in a three ring clear plastic page protector. It is now within reach beside my copy of Rabu's Western Front Maps.

OlPaint01

Excellent addition to OFF. May I host this at Wings Of Honor for download?

Cheers

Sure Gremlin, but you may want to wait a week or so until we're sure it is accurate. It is very much a beta at this point and sure to see some revisions. I'm hoping some feedback will come in that will increase my confidence in it's accuracy.

Glad people are finding this useful. Please let me know what needs correcting. I'm the most secure about the correctness of the keys themselves as I copied that directly from the files. What I'm least sure of is what should be red and what should be black. I haven't done much with bombers yet in this game so I'm not completely sure how much those bombing commands and multi-engine commands should go "red."The categories I've placed the commands in could possibly use some alterations too. Any help on this is most welcome.

Excellent work HomeBoy! I'm saving it for when I get a printer to actually print it off with! Thanks for passing this on to the rest of us OFF'ers!

Homeboy

Great job, I'm sure the whole OFF community will benefit from this. I know I will :good:

Tony

I have a new version!

I found a few commands I left off. Also, I regrouped things a bit to make it a little more readable.

The file is in the same place, all you need to do is click the link again.

I'm pretty satisfied with this one so hopefully there won't be any more revisions any time soon.

Very nice Homeboy. I just printed a hard copy on photo paper for my use. Nice contribution. Thank you!

Outstanding HomeBoy! Thanks for putting this together for us Sir. I have my copy. :smile:

Cheers!

Lou

Glad people are finding this useful. Please let me know what needs correcting. I'm the most secure about the correctness of the keys themselves as I copied that directly from the files. What I'm least sure of is what should be red and what should be black.

HomeBoy

Look at the Display Commands section.

Label Types (Toggle) CTRL + should be CRTL + /

Correct?

OlPaint01

HomeBoy

Look at the Display Commands section.

Label Types (Toggle) CTRL + should be CRTL + /

Correct?

OlPaint01

Thank you sir! I'll be sure and fix that.

Funny really. I saw that, marked it as something I needed to fix, then promptly forgot about it.

Fixed.

Thanks again OlPaint for the eagle eye!

Great job Homeboy, will really help old hands and new players.

Minor ones I spotted ;

Spoilers Dive brakes - D

Open Bomb bay - Shift+B

both used by the Sop. Strutters.

Great job Homeboy, will really help old hands and new players.

Minor ones I spotted ;

Spoilers Dive brakes - D

Open Bomb bay - Shift+B

both used by the Sop. Strutters.

Fantastic Polovski! Thank you.

Fixed!

Keep em' coming. I want to get this right!

Hi Homeboy - Fantastic work!!

I'd started putting together my own (extremely amateur) version but yours was so much better that I have decided to retire from any further attempts!

Many thanks,

Maxiku

Nice one Homeboy!... a credit to the people of OFF!

Hi Homeboy - Fantastic work!!

I'd started putting together my own (extremely amateur) version but yours was so much better that I have decided to retire from any further attempts!

Many thanks,

Maxiku

THANK-YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO MAKE A GREAT PRESENTATION...

:clapping:

ww

Anybody wants a list of the commands utilized by OFF, they have but to read the Sticky OFF Tips & Cheats, it's been there since early Phase II

Those I believe is a very nicely done list of CFS3 Commands

Please be so kind as to identify which commands I have incorrectly labeled as OFF commands that should be CFS3 only commands. I have read carefully the Tips & Cheats (the primary motivation for doing the card in the first place) and the card is my best effort to sort them out. Most of the organization of the commands have come from flying the game and testing if the command did anything and labeling it appropriately. I freely admit that I may have made some mistakes (Povoloski found a couple) which is one of the reasons I posted this in the first place. I do believe the list to be 100% accurate otherwise I would change or put in question what I'm not sure about.

It is my desire that this card be as accurate as possible. My original intent was to completely leave off the CFS3 commands but there seemed to be only a few so I decided to leave them in and just make them "red."

Please give me specifics if you know something is wrong.

Thanks much!

-mark

Wow, thanks HomeBoy. My printer is down so I put it on a pen drive and got it color printed and laminated at Office Depot for $2.15!!

Terrific! I'll print this out forthwith! And I'm doubly glad because the Hat Switch on my joystick isn't working. I'm getting my arse shredded!

But...you've used SHIFT_KeyPad 8 twice. Once for AHEAD_RIGHT, and again for LOOK RIGHT. Shouldn't the latter be SHIFT_KeyPad 6?

Edited by Hauksbee